Hutterites pissed off at NatGeo

nickman

Long Time Member
So.....National Geographic did a 10 part series on the Hutterites in Montana.....this is a religious/cult/commune type group, sort of like Mennonites, etc.

They were paid $100,000 for the show, which the elders have since spent.

The elders now say that the show is not a fair depiction of Hutterite life because NatGeo producers felt it was too boring, so they started adding story lines
to spice it up......... Seems everything was going fine until the topic of sheep came up.......?

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

They anything like the Rainbow Warriors?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

The Hutterites or Goda$$ Russians as the locals call them are an interesting bunch. I was hunting near a colony in South Dakota an spending a little time in a bar one evening. This bearded fellow who didn't look quite right clothing wise. He picks me out and says "Will you loan me some money for a six pack the boss won't give me any money I'll bring you a goose." I didn't understand a word he was saying because of his accent the locals translated and I bought him a 6 pack. About 10 minutes later he enters the bar carrying a pissed off goose by the neck. I obviously didn't want the goose in the bar and the bartender ran him off. Apparently they don't make their own money just communal so they steal geese from the commune to trade when they come to town once or twice a month. Weird deal.

>The Hutterites or Goda$$ Russians as
>the locals call them are
>an interesting bunch. I
>was hunting near a colony
>in South Dakota an spending
>a little time in a
>bar one evening. This
>bearded fellow who didn't look
>quite right clothing wise.
>He picks me out and
>says "Will you loan me
>some money for a six
>pack the boss won't give
>me any money I'll bring
>you a goose." I
>didn't understand a word he
>was saying because of his
>accent the locals translated and
>I bought him a 6
>pack. About 10 minutes
>later he enters the bar
>carrying a pissed off goose
>by the neck. I
>obviously didn't want the goose
>in the bar and the
>bartender ran him off.
>Apparently they don't make their
>own money just communal so
>they steal geese from the
>commune to trade when they
>come to town once or
>twice a month. Weird
>deal.

LMAO, thought I had a few weirdos where I live. A frikken goose. LOL

Doesn't seem all that odd to me but then again I live in a county where democrats out number republicans 4 to 1.

2311idiot.jpg

Cult huh? I wonder if run ads on craigslust looking for swinging Hutterite couples like that other cult. ;-)

For many years the Hoots around here advertised to get white males to come out to the colony and impregnate their women,no joke.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-12 AT 07:35PM (MST)[p]"For many years the Hoots around here advertised to get white males to come out to the colony and impregnate their women,no joke."

I edited my comment, bad taste in jokes i guess. I will say that most of them gals ain't much to get a guy worked up.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom