I am done

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Lest you think I am crying in a corner...I thought I would say goodbye :)

Arguing with old crotchety men is less appealing than spending more time with my beautiful wife or hunting.

If she looked like your wives I would spend more time on the Politcal Forum. But, lucky for me....she doesnt...look like your wife...or boyfiend in itchys case.

See ya!

>Lest you think I am crying
>in a corner...I thought I
>would say goodbye :)
>
>Arguing with old crotchety men is
>less appealing than spending more
>time with my beautiful wife
>or hunting.
>
>If she looked like your wives
>I would spend more time
>on the Politcal Forum.
>But, lucky for me....she doesnt...look
>like your wife...or boyfiend in
>itchys case.
>
>See ya!

Pictures?

Bye Felicia

Cowards and little kids take their ball and go home.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>
>Arguing with old crotchety men is
>less appealing than spending more
>time with my beautiful wife
>or hunting.
>

Yea sure you lying sack of chit.

Is that why you were arguing with crotchety old men while you were on vacation.

What a loser.

LOL Aspen, you can't be serious. I'm with NVB, you can't come on here and claim your wife is beautiful and then call everyone else's ugly without posting pictures. Why don't you let us be the judge of whose wife is the hottest? Or, better yet... who gives a flying ##### what anyone's wife looks like? Unless the wives are here to defend themselves, we should leave them out because otherwise you run the risk of looking like a third grader.

>>
>>This explains why asspin had to
>>leave.
>>
>>
>>https://www.yahoo.com/news/27-old-arrested-threatening-kill-164534480.html
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Stay Thirsty My Friends
>
>
>
> Is this for
>real ?

everything is real to Yahoos....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>Is that How are you made
>yourself feel better when they
>didn't pick you for their
>team :)

Nice incoherent babbling retard.

Btw, you back already? Thought you were done.

It's Manny all over again.

Hey Twolies, I just came back to say I love and miss you. I woke up and felt like my life was just too peaceful and classy. I miss the redneck piece of crap that you are. I realized you balance my life And I actually miss the smell of human crap. So I came back to find you :) you got me to come back :) you saved my life :)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-19 AT 04:42AM (MST)[p]Hey Twolies, I just came back to say I love and miss you. I woke up and felt like my life was just too peaceful and classy. I miss the redneck piece of crap that you are. I realized you balance my life And I actually miss the smell of human crap. So I came back to find you :) you got me to come back :) you saved my life :)

LMAO!!!!!!

I own you, boy.

I'm in your mind 24/7.

You're obsessed with me.

You lay awake at night thinking about me.

and so does your wife.

AdolfsAdventures, you hold the record for the shortest departure from MM in history. Not even Manny can hold a candle to this. That wife of yours must either not be so beautiful or you're just a 30 second wonder. She probably begged you to come back here so you'd leave her alone. More likely she's imaginary and you're just a 12 year old troll.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-19 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]I guess I must?ve missed you guys are amazing and I just can't get enough of this amazing dialogue. I think it's all the four little words in redneck slander that comes out of Twolies mouth.

Again I ask you to lies to close your mouth and start typing and tell me which lie I have told :)

You said I did not hunt Idaho multiple years and you thought you could prove it :) then I prove you wrong LOL. Then another one of you guys thought you could catch me on my age. Then I prove you wrong. Then another one of you thought you could catch me on where I hunt or when I hunt. Then I prove you wrong. Still waiting for you to come up with something LOL

Man it's so good to be back :) admit it. You missed me so bad you were crying. It's a good thing I am a compassionate And chose to come back and sacrifice my time. Lucky you LOL. No way lucky me ha ha

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-19
>AT 08:43?AM (MST)

>
>I guess I must?ve missed you
>guys are amazing and I
>just can't get enough of
>this amazing dialogue. I think
>it's all the four little
>words in redneck slander that
>comes out of Twolies mouth.
>
>
> Again I ask you to
>lies to close your mouth
>and start typing and tell
>me which lie I have
>told :)
>
>You said I did not hunt
>Idaho multiple years and you
>thought you could prove it
>:) then I prove you
>wrong LOL. Then another one
>of you guys thought you
>could catch me on my
>age. Then I prove you
>wrong. Then another one of
>you thought you could catch
>me on where I hunt
>or when I hunt. Then
>I prove you wrong. Still
>waiting for you to come
>up with something LOL
>
> Man it's so good to
>be back :) admit it.
>You missed me so bad
>you were crying. It's a
>good thing I am a
>compassionate And chose to come
>back and sacrifice my time.
>Lucky you LOL. No way
>lucky me ha ha

You haven't sacrificed anything in the way of serving the nation, you are just like the liberals you hate, all talk and no action.

You were "gone" a grand total of 21 hours so all you really did was sleep on the couch while your "hot wife" fell asleep with visions of maybe finding a real man who could be honest.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

So predictable. You bring up your service to the nation every time. It's such an awkward thing to bring up usually. I mean I give you props for doing it. It was probably your best bet so they could help you become like a normal person. But really it doesn't apply here that I can see you but it's cute that you keep bringing it up like a little kid with a kazoo.

I truly intended to try to leave this website but then I got on here and saw your name and I just couldn't resist and had to come back because I missed you so very much. I can get to my family in 10 years. In my heart I want to be here with you

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-19 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]
>So predictable. You bring up your
>service to the nation every
>time. It's such an awkward
>thing to bring up usually.
>I mean I give you
>props for doing it. It
>was probably your best bet
>so they could help you
>become like a normal person.
>But really it doesn't apply
>here that I can see
>you but it's cute that
>you keep bringing it up
>like a little kid with
>a kazoo.
>
>I truly intended to try to
>leave this website but then
>I got on here and
>saw your name and I
>just couldn't resist and had
>to come back because I
>missed you so very much.
>I can get to my
>family in 10 years. In
>my heart I want to
>be here with you

Well, Manny, I am not queer like you so keep me out of your gay fantasy.

I only bring up service to the country with chickenhawks like you. The truth is the Troops down range don't want guys like you in their midst so it is good you didn't serve.

As for me being "normal" well I didn't need the military to be normal but it made me open my eyes to others who weren't like me. In my first unit, my platoon had two white guys in it. Me and the Platoon leader. Everyone else was black or Latino, I learned a lot about people from the experience. Ergo I learned that if you can't stand by your word to do something then you are not a Trust worthy human.

You denigrated everyone's wife as not being as "hot" as yours then said you were leaving. You are simply a lying sack of shyt and a coward.

You still haven't explained why you being victim is okay but other historic grievances aren't. You are just like the liberals.

Nemont

The 27 year old virgin is a real originalist. That scenario was part of the plot in a recent tv drama.?‍♂️ Maybe we should have state run brothels for guys like him?

Your service to the country as a Facebook graphic designer for the army doesn't count you punk. Go back to your corner you crybaby

Figured you were a chickenhawk of the first order but confirming it is just the way it is.

Does your "hot wife" come with one of those built in air pumps or do you have blow her up manually? Sure seems odd you left for her and then once she didn't hold air you returned.

Nemont

I just want to thank you for your service. Your superiors say you are highly recommended and that you work so hard you wore the knees right off your pants.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-19 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]Even a phony like you needs and gets protection by those willing to defend the nation and do it's dirty work. You wouldn't get it because you are too busy living the easy life to care about service to country.

So instead you make fun of those who did. Typical of chickenhawks, jack mormons and cowards, you are the trifecta.

Nemont

Too impatient to read and catch up. And too tired. But, just curious why ya all are so pissed at this guy?

Nonetheless it is all pretty entertaining while I'm on the toilet or at work looking at my phone! No clue what's goin on, but man it's gotta be something!

Hey your grandpa you make fun of my personal life and that opens yours up. You are old enough to have learned that lesson 1000 times. Pick your old gray beard up off the floor and go back to your corner and cry yourself to sleep

>Hey your grandpa you make fun
>of my personal life and
>that opens yours up. You
>are old enough to have
>learned that lesson 1000 times.
>Pick your old gray beard
>up off the floor and
>go back to your corner
>and cry yourself to sleep
>

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back