I hear BOHNTR did it again ...

Roy should have his own personal thread where all that happens on it is he posts his latest, greatest harvest!! The guy puts 'em down like nobody's business. Can't wait to see the pics. What I'm wondering is how the Department gets along without him during all of his hunting excursions? No wonder they've had so many cases go cold!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-09 AT 02:34PM (MST)[p]was wondering the same thing, LOL, hurry up with the pics man!

This shouldn't surprise anyone.. Congrats in advance and I am sure there will be a great story with it!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Holy smokes.....you guys must be CIA......or someone's been talking to my hunting partners? :)

Nothing big guys....a good old broken up cull buck though that I've seen down there for the last 3-4 years. I'll post some photos and details a bit later.

BOHNTR )))---------->

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-09 AT 08:33PM (MST)[p]AZtrophy said;

"What's a "cull" buck?"

Way back when the folks in Northern Arizona realized that their deer herds weren't doing so good, they exported a truckload of their Kaibab muleys to a island in the pacific for safe keeping and accepted a truckload of muleys from Northern Culifornia.

Once the herd rebounded in record numbers, they realized that the deer descended from the Culif. strain were inferior genetically to the Native variety. So, when a descendant of the golden State variety was spotted, it was deemed a "Cull" buck and shot on site to further decrease to genetic damage to the herd. Purdy sure anyways. Thure you go. ;-)

Joey

I'm sure the people of Arizona would have gladly came and picked up their deer if they knew what our idiot elected officials were up to.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom