I wonder?

gleninaz

Long Time Member
Listen to every GOP pundit following the Ryan comments on supporting Trump. They all said the exact same things. I know the democrats do the same with their talking points. Now the Bush's, McCain and most of the people who earn a living sucking off the Washington tit are all whining about maybe not supporting Trump. He needs to ignore all of them and push ahead. They will either fall in line or become democrats so they can get them some of that Hillary milk if she wins. Bunch of blood sucking parasites on both sides.

>Listen to every GOP pundit following
>the Ryan comments on supporting
>Trump. They all said the
>exact same things. I know
>the democrats do the same
>with their talking points. Now
>the Bush's, McCain and most
>of the people who earn
>a living sucking off the
>Washington tit are all whining
>about maybe not supporting Trump.
>He needs to ignore all
>of them and push ahead.
>They will either fall in
>line or become democrats so
>they can get them some
>of that Hillary milk if
>she wins. Bunch of blood
>sucking parasites on both sides.
>
+1, The JIG is up!

Basically what they are saying is that the Party is more important than what the people in the Party want.

When the people lead, the leaders will follow. Or get out of the way. Whatever.

Trump is not the only candidate that is having problems with support from his Party. Today Hillary Clinton gave a campaign speech in Oakland, CA. The T.V. cameras panned the audience and I noticed far too many empty seats. The news reporter even stated that their was only a few hundred supporters in attendance.
Oakland is a very large city across the bay from San Francisco and you would expect several thousand supporters showing up. Oakland also has a very large population of Black Americans, and they did not show up. Only saw a few of them on the camera.

If that is the indication of support for Hillary in CA. she may have a hard climb to win the election. If this had been Texas, I could expect what was shown on the T.V. today, but not in CA. and the news channel was one considered more liberal then conservative in their reporting.

RELH

>Trump is not the only candidate
>that is having problems with
>support from his Party. Today
>Hillary Clinton gave a campaign
>speech in Oakland, CA. The
>T.V. cameras panned the audience
>and I noticed far too
>many empty seats. The news
>reporter even stated that their
>was only a few hundred
>supporters in attendance.
> Oakland is a
>very large city across the
>bay from San Francisco and
>you would expect several thousand
>supporters showing up. Oakland also
>has a very large population
>of Black Americans, and they
>did not show up. Only
>saw a few of them
>on the camera.
>
> If that is the
>indication of support for Hillary
>in CA. she may have
>a hard climb to win
>the election. If this had
>been Texas, I could expect
>what was shown on the
>T.V. today, but not in
>CA. and the news channel
>was one considered more liberal
>then conservative in their reporting.
>
>

This is why Trump has a chance. Hillary does not have the appeal Obama had to get those democrats that normally dont vote to vote.
Trump at this time will motivate apathetic voters. Will it be enough? Time will tell.

Back a few months ago everyone was saying Trump would run as a third party candidate and what an a-hole he was. Now those same people are talking about a third party candidate because they don't like Trump. Now they're the a-holes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom