Ice Cream Forum

Brian!!
On your way into Wyoming, take a detour over to the Farson Mercantile and get yourself a double-dip sugar cone!!
Highly recommended for ANY hunt expedition in Central or Western Wyoming!!
Yummy!

Rump

Rump,
We stopped there back in '97 I think it was....outstanding place and not sure if the cafe is still in service but had breakfast there too on the way to Shoshoni that trip.

Brian

That was funny. I think that it would be funnier seeing video of folks trying to catch wild cow elk, doe deer or ewe sheep & goats and try to milk them. You can't have ice cream without the milk right. Oh crap I almost forgot, then we'd have to start a first aid forum to mend all the broken bones. The only problem is that I believe the state game wardens may not approve of such acts.

Hey Rump do these still sell the icecream? I remember as a kid going up there just to get a cone. We would always laugh at the tourist that bought a double dip!!!

D

4ac678942bfc2667.jpg

That's it--I liked the coins in the old cement, too.
Far as I know, BC, they're still scooping. Don't know about food, though.
Now I remember...it was the Triple that scared me into a Double.
There's also a place in Ten Sleep called Dirty Sally's that serves up a mean heap of ice cream on a great big cone. Best appreciated with children, or coming into town after a hot September Hunt before patronizing an adult beverage establishment.

Rump

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom