Idaho 10/10A white tail help

ID_Elkmagnet

I am thinking about spending the first few days of November hunting 10/10a for WT. This will be the first time I have gone north looking for the other Idaho deer so knowing how popular these units are I thought I would ask for a little help.
I will be meat hunting.
If you are willing to share some info with me please keep a few things in mind.
First. I am currently mobility impaired but still dedicated, resourceful and determined to hunt.
Second. I have a boat and I am thinking of taking it to try and "get away" from the 6000 hunters that hunt the unit every year, IF people think it will help me do so.

Also if you have good info please pm me.

Thanks in advance.
Justin

If you have a boat you can cruise the reservoir and do pretty well. If you can go from the 10th on you should do pretty good. There is lots of country to glass just cruising that reservoir. Depending on how mobility impaired you are retrieval may be an issue but its worth a shot. Good luck to you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom