IDAHO 3-POINT

HUNTER231

Here is my 2010 Idaho buck

4299mm10.jpg

3322mm_11.jpg

I think it looks great. And I love the fact that you have your priorities strait also, (Bucks hung on the wall before the moulding around the doors!).

That euro mount is exactly how i wanted to do mine this year with another antler as the pedistal! great to actually see how it looks. awesome! did you do this one yourself?

Yes I did the Euro myself! I am going to get around to putting moulding around the door LOL. Just barely got done painting and could not wait to get the mounts off of the ground. I am turning half of my shop into a man cave still alot of work to do but you cant let your mounts just sit on the floor! As you can see I still have a few to plaque and hang up!

2723mm_aaa.jpg

nice moose! is that and idaho kill?
you need to have more than animal racks in your man cave if ya get what im sayin. in my opinion megan fox should do.

"up for sale today we have the newest poduct on the line. transformer attractant- MEGAN FOX IN HEAT only $69.69" im sorry thats bad i couldnt help myself LOL. back on topic Great buck i love it!!! and love the antler mounting plate. how do you secure the skull to the antler and the antler to the wall? turned out great! what unit and season were you hunting? great job!!!

I found the moose head 6 years ago in the diamond creek zone half of the paddle on the right side is broke off a huge pine tree had fell on it and I could not budge the tree to get the rest of the antler im guessing the tree fell on the moose while it was bedded it was kind of cool to stumble across just wish I could of got the rest of the antler my taxedermist is going to try to fix it for me.

Where the red line is drawn you just drill a 3/16" hole through the antler that way you can hang it with a screw and rotate the antler to where you need it for your euro to sit level then you tighten screw into wall to secure antler Where the green line is I pre-drilled a 3/16" hole 3/4 of the way through the antler and glued a 16 penny nail in the pre-drilled hole to hang the skull from.

457mm_mount.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom