Idaho Buck

H

Hauss

Here is a video of a buck I filmed this winter. Next year he will be on the ground. Let me know how wide he is and score, he's just solid 4X4. Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-11 AT 02:37PM (MST)[p]That is a dandy buck. Very symmetrical looks like one antler from profile. I think he is all of 190 that video is from quite a distance and by comparing body sizes. He is a stud. Hope he punched all those does
Thanks for sharing that

Pm sent

Darn nice buck. I'd estimate 170-175, maybe more but I don't think he's a 190 buck.

i would say 170 to 180. nice buck, to give you and idea, here is a buck that scored 172 and is 30in. wide

by the way, i can hear cattle in the video, you find his sheds somewhere near??

the pic is of my friend and his buck before he killed it and after

l_3b983ff98c554c4fbf36cba45cace231.jpg

l_bbcb52029db340de99718813adc3dea7.jpg

That buck is a stud! His front forks are great. I would marry that buck if it was legal

Hauss that buck is seriously pushing 185+. He's a stud, his main beams are a little deceiving they look short from the side but with a frontal view they turn in and look great, solid Backs. He's a shooter now, and if he grows any this year it will be the icing on the cake. If you don't put him on the ground someone else will!

I saw a buck after christmas that looked real close to this buck and in the same type of country. Chances are low that its the same deer, but you never know. Shallow forks, I don't think he's an inch over 180. But still a true trophy in my book. The fun part is trying to find this type of buck during hunting season.

Hey thanks everyone its nice to see some good footage of a nice buck. He's not a pig but a good looking deer. Hauss

I'd put him right at 29 and 180 ish. Damn nice buck.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Too weak on the front end length wise to score in the 180's..id say 173-176 range. 65 % of a bucks score comes from the front end, gotta have long main beams to get full credit for that wide inside spread, and need long g'4s to match. Give him two more years and he would be near 190. Good find though!!

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

I'm going on a hunt next year could you give me some tips?
I've been to idaho and it's a good place for hunting.
Where is a good place to hunt?
I'd love to know.
I'm 11 years old and can not wait till next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom