Idaho Deer Draw

AAA

LAST EDITED ON May-20-11 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]I am a nonresident, currently going to school in Idaho, but keeping my Arizona residency. I have a license and would like to apply for the fall Idaho controlled hunts. I dont have much time to scout and research an area but I would like to put in for the "hardest to draw" or highest trophy quality deer hunt, preferably as late-season as possible. I know you might not want me to kill your draw odds. Just have no idea what is coveted in the state and where to start. Thanks.

- Austin A Atkinson

What part of the state are you in? If you're in Eastern Idaho, you might as well consider all of the deer draw tags 'hardest to draw' now. They just significantly lowered the # of deer tags for this part of the state.

Or just go onto the fish and game web page and look up draw odds for deer.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom