Idaho Moose, sheep, goat

Holy SH**! I drew a moose tag in 66A. Unbelieveably, I have alredy drawn trophy moose tags in Alaska and Wyoming this year! I have THREE great moose tags this year alone. Incredible! What is even worse is I have applied for tags in three other states as well, still to be drawn. WOW! I wonder what the boss will think of me taking off the entire fall....

Bill

dang sounds like your gonna need a coupla new freezers congrats on all the tags and hopefully for your sake you dont draw any more because that would be tough to fill that many moose tags

Looks as if I'll be hunting moose this year! It seems I drew a unit 75 moose tag. I cant wait.
Bryan

Awesome. I drew Hunt Area 5 Moose. Now I have a lot to learn. All advice is appreciated.

Llama
looks like you have a dream season going on,can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics.Now I know where my WY moose tag went

>Holy SH**! I drew a
>moose tag in 66A.
>Unbelieveably, I have alredy drawn
>trophy moose tags in Alaska
>and Wyoming this year! I
>have THREE great moose tags
>this year alone. Incredible! What
>is even worse is I
>have applied for tags in
>three other states as well,
>still to be drawn. WOW!
>I wonder what the boss
>will think of me taking
>off the entire fall....
>
>Bill

Actually what your boss is wondering is what are you going to do with all that meat! Congrats... it will be a great season for you. Moose are fun to hunt.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Packs Dealer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom