idaho whitetails

C

calgaryflames

here is some luck we had in northern idaho, mine, the one on the right 168 4/8 " rough score, 22" wide 18" inside, not bad aaa!!!

4758f15552d3a4b0.jpg

4758f1f754d1623b.jpg

Man what a good hunt you guys had, don't it feel good to be the guy with the biggest buck? I have experienced that feeling before but it's been a long, long, long time ago!

Nice animals .Good job !! Exactly what I was hoping to find .I hunted Northern Idaho for the first time this year (3rd week of Nov.)and did not do well.Any tips/info ? When did the rut kick in ?? Up high ,down low ?Public land / Private ?Where were you at that you had snow ??? Then again I did not hunt the last week and maybe missed it . Thanks for sharing at least I know they are there somewhere .

That is a Dandy group of bucks no matter which state you're in.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Those are all nice bucks and the one on the far right is awesome
been thinking about doing a diy wt hunt up there myself

again great buck congrats

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Those are some killer eyeguards for sure, Both are good bucks, Good whitetails are just as hard to find as a big Muley.

Great buck, pretty sure i saw your buck being scored at the Sportsman's Show this weekend. Very nice!

travis.

Thanks Travis, you are correct. grossed 168" I took first place in whitetail division!

Wow! Good for you and congratulations.

Thats one of the better whitetails that ive seen taken here in idaho. hope your hanging that one on the wall.

Travis

HELL YES Trav, I wasn't going to mount a buck this year after last year, but I didn't have a choice. The "BOSS" the wife, couldn't even argue! What I don't understand is that there were at least 2 othetr bucks that were nontypicals that scored lower than mine and they were monsters!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-08 AT 03:29PM (MST)[p]ya, they were on the floor already scored on saturday

Great whitetails! Here is my whitetail harvested in unit 71. First whitetail for the unit ever harvested.
48372e4c1838a0dc.jpg

NICE BUCK there BQHIdaho!! Unit 71, is that in the lower part here in Idaho? congradulations!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-08 AT 01:23AM (MST)[p]ISN'T ANYBODY GETTING EXCITED FOR THERE HUNTS THIS YEAR???

I AM DYING TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUD

LIVE TO HUNT LOVE TO FISH!!!!!

can't hardly wait!!! wyoming h coming up idaho moose after that and montana elk and deer on the way home.

Not so hot.. we didn't see alot of deer at all.. My brother inlaw shot a ok 4x my other buddy past up a couple of 4x's for the big one, but he ended up eating his tag. Another buddy only had 4 days up with us and he settled for a doe. And as for me, I had an extra doe tag and I filled that tag 2nd to the last day. As for my buck, well lets just say on the last day I finally connected on what they call back east a 4 point.. Pretty sad year this season to say the least! I couldn't pas up the forky because of no luck on my elk hunt!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-09 AT 06:25PM (MST)[p] F & G NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!! NOT WORRING ABOUT MONEY AND WORRIE MORE ABOUT THE GRASS EATERS!!! OR THERE WILL BE NOTHING TO HUNT EXCEPT FOR PREDATORS!!! HELL, THE WAY IT'S GOING I WILL DO MY PART AND PUT IN FOR THE EXTRA DOE TAG NEXT YEAR AND THEN EAT IT!! IF I CAN EVEN AFFORD TO HUNT AT ALL NEXT SEASON!

BUD

yeah, things were bad everywhere when talking with other hunters and from what i saw.

ive been trying to get out on the winter ground and see what is actually out there thinking the late winter just had them staying high during the rifle season down here by boise.

maybe next weekend ill make it out.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com

I'm going to try and get out as well. Let me know whar you see as I will with you. Winter kill from last year and predators, It's going to be interresting what we see on the winter grounds..

BUD

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom