Ideas needed to be sneeky around camp

sneeky

I have an idea but don't know what product to use or even how to make something myself. I'm sure someone out there has a good way of doing it. This started as a way to protect myself at scout camp, but I figured it could be used at any campsite to help detect animals.
I want to sprinkle/spray something on the ground that is invisible or very hard to detect, that can show up with a black light or some other means. If I surround my tent, or campsite, with it, then something or someone comes and messes with my tent, they will track the "stuff" back to where they came from and I can follow their prints and bust them. There is some detection powder that you use with a black light, but it isn't made for large areas and cost $25.00 for a 1 ounce bottle. Anyone have any other good ideas on how to do this. Thanks.
Todd

out in the woods its a .45 caliber pistol. in scout camp a super soaker will do nicely for all forms of evil approaching your tent sneeky ;-)

I left out one important detail. I am known far and wide as the Scout Master who can and will scare the living daylights out of every single person, boy or man, that comes to camp. By the end of the week, my enemies list is extensive and several, elaborate retaliation plans are instigated. I want my arsenal to be as big as possible.

I think you are to be commended for being an enthusiastic scout leader. The only thing I am confused about is how will this help shape your scouts into trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent young men?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

i think paint ball grenade boobytraps will get there attention!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

If you are in my troop, you are expected to learn advanced survival techniques that can be used for every day life.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom