If, then Who?

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
If, I am successful in this years antelope hunt and my normal taxidermist is unable to do a shoulder mount for me, who would you use in the West/North Texas area? My old taxi is not taking in any more work. Any ideas?

Phantom Hunter

A Phantom Hunter would use a Phantom Taxidermist, of course!

LOL! Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Eel

Eel,

Apparently the guy who has been doing my taxi work for years is turning into a "phantom taxidermist". I have a hard time getting in touch with him these days. He still has my biggest whitetail, says he should have it done late this fall, but is not taking anymore work. Seems like after going through the big "D" he has lost his passion for taxi work. So, I'm looking for another good taxi in my neck of the woods.

Phantom Hunter

Tractorred,

I'll be in San Angelo next Wed. If I can get away from the work stuff I'll check out Ole Friends. Do you know anything about his prices and work? PM me if you want.

Phantom Hunter

steve moss... he is north of dfw metroplex. i can send pics of his stuff if you want.

I just heard that the taxidermist who has done some work for me is no longer taking any new clients. I hope he remembers me. It seems like a lot of good ones get overbooked, or slack way off for one reason or another.

Good luck Phantom

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom