Illegal immigrants plan multistate protest tour

1FastGambler

[http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-27/illegal-immigrants-protest-bus-tour/56545508/1]

This is a great opportunity to check the immigration status of every individual involved in this "bus tour"!

Did you know that Mexico's immigration laws are more strict and completely enforced than they are here in the US? Illegal immigrants in Mexico are immediately arrested and deported.... what a novel idea! Oh yea... that's in our laws also, but has not been enforced at the necessary levels since Roosevelt was the Commander in Chief.

If you think food prices are going up now just eliminate the wetback workers. lazy azz americans aren't going to do it.

I've said for years what is the definition of illegal? if illegal means you're a criminal then deport your azz. if you're not going to deport them then shut up. these stupid token laws are as ineffective as the war on drugs.

If we deported the wetbacks we'd solve two problems, we'd get rid of their families leaching of the system and when americans no longer enjoyed the cheapest food in the world due to shortages we'd be forced to come up with the worker visa program we should have had years ago.

Why do you think ag has exemptions to all the verification laws? because nobody else is going to feed your faces for minimum wage, probably not for CPA wages. we're too good for dirty hard jobs a mwexican can do.

Stay thirsty my friends

Who is "you're." A certain element of the population want the immigration laws enforced but the authorities won't do it. We're not allowed to take the law in our own hands as private citizens. So you say "if youre not going to deport them then shut up." You shut up jackazz. We can continue to demand that your daddy enforce the immigration laws till the cows come home. Its all we can do since we can't enforce them ourselves. If that bothers you, take your toys and leave.

You're the ones pizzing and moaning about it. the republicans have had many chances to address the situation and the best they could do was an amnesty program. that showed 'em.

Until the election got closer Obama had been deporting more wetbacks than Bush did. yeah duh, now he's backing off and begging for beaner votes like you couldn't see that coming.

This is a bipartisan mess and nobody is going to fix it, to blame Obama is ignorant. this country will look like Mexico in another generation so get used to it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Get tour facts right 440, that is not true about Bush.Food prices won't jump because Obama is giving food stamps to Mexico,they can buy their own food grown in Mexico.

If you get chest pains and have to go to the emergency room, you'll get charged $10,000 for them to tell you you have gas, because they have to offset the wetbacks who pay nothing.

But at least you can buy a cantelope for $1. Boy, do I feel lucky.

We have not got a response from 440,I hope his help(beaners and wetbacks that he calls are not reading his post's.

They did and it pissed them off. They are now voting to join the United Farm Workers Union and plan to charge him double on their salary. Since Obama is not deporting them, that will stop Dude from calling ICE and having them deported the day before he is supposed to hand them their checks.

RELH

I don't normally bite on Your liberal views, but WTF;
The bs about food prices going up is a crock, and if you are a rancher as I believe I have read in threads over the years you would know this. Most invaders don't work the fields and that is a fact if you care to research some statistics. The workers my family hired every year had work visas. During my 30 yrs as an LEO I witnessed first-hand the expense of illegal invaders. The cost of allowing the parasites to squat here far out-weighs any benefit.
And thats not JMHO!
BTW, I do not believe you are as ignorant as your threads would lead one to believe, I think you're just a master of the spoon that likes to stir the pot!
OK, I bit!

Norkal

"INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom