I'm really happy

AZtrophyhunter

I just purchased some Leica Duovids for $1500, basically brand new. Smokin deal. Went to Sportsmans yesterday & got a real nice Manfroto tripod & Brunton adapter for $250. Watch out bucks, here I come! My brother told me to buy all of my hunting stuff before I get married so that's what I'm doing. Next on my list, a new bow of course! :)

Congrats on your purchase of the duovids. I bought all of my optics while I was single and worked a whole summer of overtime to get them and boy am I ever glad that I did. I just got married in August and believe me your whole financial life changes. Maybe you'd better get a spotting scope before the bow, lol. Goodluck, fatrooster.

Your bro is darn right. In the year or so while engaged, before I got hitched, I went crazy. I bought 10x40 Ultravids, a Zeiss Diascope, a new Mathews Switchback with all the goodies, a new Kimber 8400 with Leupold Vari XIII, a new Winchester M70 with Zeiss Conquest, 2 new Badlands backpacks, a ground blind, several sets of new camo, and a wall tent. Basically, everything I wanted and/or thought I might need in the future. I spent a ton of dough and took a chunk out of my savings because I knew what was coming. I'm glad I did. There is no way I'd be able to pull that off now and I have good stuff to last me a long, long time.

Don't forget the jeep, trips to Africa and Yukon, and by the way can I borrow those glasses and tri-pod for 12ae on the 24th!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom