in the draw

A

assassinator

Well I am in for oil oryx and pronghorn, non res. Fingers crossed. How about everyone else. What did you put in for?

I put in for BHO oryx, elk, deer, antelope, and bighorn.

The wait begins! It's going to be a loooong month..Goodluck to everyone

BHS

Oryx

Ibex

Deer in the 2's

Elk in 17 and mid 30's.

I think I just donated to $80 to NMG&F, but someone has to get drawn.

>I skipped the javs, turkeys, and
>bears, but put in for
>everything else.

Exactly what I did. :) I figured if I don't draw Barbary, I can get a leftover Javi tag.

Good luck to everyone!
Travis

We've got a busy fall so only put in for Barbary in the spring. Regs say draw is April 24. Does NM wait that long, or do they post early like some states?

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

Ibex only - Florida Mtns. $1,700 is all I could afford up front.

Some concern with how close this is to the Mex border, but what the heck . . .

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-13 AT 11:04AM (MST)[p]>
>Ibex only - Florida Mtns.
>$1,700 is all I could
>afford up front.
>
>Some concern with how close this
>is to the Mex border,
>but what the heck
>. . .

The city of Deming is right there. The Mexicans wouldn't climb that fountain just to get to town. You should be more concerned about the mountain itself. That's the real danger. Good luck to all!

oryx
ibex
bighorn
barbary
elk
pronghorn
deer

I'm bound to draw a tag or two, hopefully.

Huntho: the amount of money required to put in is next to nothing. You'll spend the time looking at the NM Forum, but not a couple bucks to try and draw some phenomenal tags for yourself or your family? What ever floats your boat, I guess.

Cory

Dearest Cory,
It's obvious my post went over your head, so I'll slow down and define it for you clearly. Me and my family have hunted NM for about 15 years and spent roughly 5k a year on it (no worries I'll help you with the math) that's about 75k total. When NM decided that my money was not important to them and they cut my chances of drawing a tag by 40% and then tell me what outfitters I can use if I choose to hire one(no NR outfitters...I guess NM doesn't think they are part of america)and now big brother wants to "protect" me by telling me what I should wear (orange). I'll take my money and spend it in a state that would appreciate (definition-value justly) it.

I quote you "For a couple grand you can get a unit wide tag in 16A or 16D which are world class units." these are YOUR words, so I do know how much knowledge you have about your own state.

Ho, there are NR outfitters working in NM,just have to be lic. and some of which I wish weren't same as some Res.ones.
And you can think what you want of NM elk herds, etc..(no big ones here)there are some deals to be found....
I'll just keep hunting here and you are free to go hunt where ever.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom