Indian canyon trouble

bearbone

Today i went out to find some sheds, about half way up the mountain i seen a truck pull in next to mine, two older gentlemen got out and crept over by my rig acting all chill, i started down off the mountain ass one of them walked right to the back of my truck and looked in, i yelled at the men to get away from my truck, the two men looked completly stuned and took off back toward there truck, they yelled some unapproriate words at me, then they just acted like they were glassing, i got out my video camera and recorded the two men, their truck and there license plate, if anybody has had anything taken from their truck or any vandalism i might be able to help, so just let me know.

Not that I've ever had any trouble, but where's Indian Canyon? Did those boys actually wait for you to come all the way back to your truck?

if we are talking about the same indian canyon, between helper and duchesne, then ya, i have had the same trouble. I had two older men come up to me after I had returned to my truck, and tell me the whole canyon, and on both sides was private. My brother and I then went and got maps, and it is not all private.
Still if your truck is sitting in the canyon these two guys still stop, and try to find us. let me know if this is where you are talking about.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom