informal poll...

sageadvice

Long Time Member
OK, i got a little heat while trying to sell a new pair of boots that i ordered on-line, are a bit too small, and i can't return.

The jokes were over the size, 14ee

I'm curious of the size or sizes of shoe worn by you and/or members of your family. Sound off and be heard!! :)

Me, 14eee or extra wide. Thanks!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That was my Dad's size Randy...At least i think he was my Dad. ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

OK......Just in case it came up later....
Shoes 13ee...
Hat 7 5/8...
Levis 38/32...
Shirts 2xl...

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Left Foot 10.5 EEE!

Right Foot 10.5 EEEEEE!

Ya!

It's Hard to find a Pair like that!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

does vary depending on brand but 13 is a good starting point.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I normally don't give out personal info over the internet, but I trust Joey:). 10.5

ZIGGER is a little shy but I know for a fact: 36C

Eel

9.5 D or E Slim,trim and in racing form.LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sage I wear the same size boots as U. Some boots differ from 13-14. It is hard to find good fitting boots and clothes. Some shirts xxl fit good, some need to be xxxl. It sucks to find clothes. I have worn 40-42 waist pants since senior in highschool .6'4 280 I can sneak and hit the hills better than most I've ever met.

Size 12 next size up from standard width. My oldest son is size 14 and same width as mine.

RELH

Thanks for all the replies guys!! Must be lots more though, Keep em coming!!

Hogg, Though not quite as tall, i was your size into my 40's but had to work at it constantly to stay in good hunting shape. Then i started filling out a bit too much, stopped cutting-selling firewood as a second job, and thought maybe being over 300 lbs wouldn't be so bad. I should of never done that. Thanks!!

Joey

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-13
>AT 03:22?PM (MST)

>
>I'm 6'7", 295lb. and been in
>a 13E since 7th grade
>luckily.

WHO GAVE CHUBACA A COMPUTER?

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

utahBB, That seems a good size to be but like Hogg said above, it'a a pain trying to buy clothes that fit properly.

I was a inside linebacker for Univ. Of Arizona against BYU back n the mid 70's. I was impressed with their offensive line. Seemed that there were about five linemen guys for BYU, cut from the same mold, built just about like you! lol

Come on guys! what's the harm? What sizes for you and your family. I'll wager that there are some size 16's or bigger out there easy enough.

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-13 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]
>WHO GAVE CHUBACA A COMPUTER?
>
>
>"Being an idiot is NOT an
>art form. Give it up!"
>

Haha Nickman. Baldest damn chewy you ever seen though :) Cuz I'm blonde, chewy has a little more hair on his ass.

Sage, I'm lucky my feet never did get bigger cuz the 13E is hard enough. They don't make shirts for me easy either. A 2XL on me, and I'm a crackn!! Don't stand behind me when I bend over. Need at least a 3XL to cover this butt.

I have been threatened with the 14EE's a few times over the years!:D

Probably when you deserved it! ;-)

Bess, So, how do you get boots to fit Bess with one foot being so much wider than the other? Buy the widest size you need and have wiggle room on the other foot? I seen a picture of you sometime back. Looked to me like you was wearing J. Ropers??

Sound off guys!! Thanks!!

Joey

It Ain't Easy sage!

First I go to the Boot Store!

I find the Boot that Fits My Fattest Foot!

Then I find a Boot that fits my narrowest Fat Foot!

When the Salesman Ain't lookin I do some "Boot Swappin"!:D

Kiddin of Course!:D:D:D

Mostly Red Wings & Danners sage!

Sage. That's badass u played big time college ball. Wish I could go back and tell my younger self to not be stupid and do stupid things.

Hogg, it was a kick in the ass,.. and the Girls!!!! Wuff, that was fun times!! Hey We all Screw up, wish we could'a not done this or that. I made up for some good things early on by being a screw up midlife, and then the past 15-16 years or so, i been on the straight and narrow. $hit, who knows?

Hey! What size shoes-boots you guys wear? How wide? Post em up!! Lol

Joey

who is going to be the first one to admit to having a shoe size of 8 or even smaller? :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I wear an 8.5 EEE..... I've been wearing Mendel hikers but am going to have a custom pair of wescos made this year.

15 regular.

Limits where you buy your boots. Luckily Lowa and Kenetrek make a 15

15 yr old son 12.5

ME SIZE 13 AND THE WIFE SIZE 4.5

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Pete's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

11 1/2- 12 depending on boot I'm 5'10"

Was 10 1/2- 11 two years ago..Started jogging to lose some weight and my feet flattened out..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

1911 wears a 13
Overton wears a 15
They are up hunting and can't post, my question is after visiting d 13er what size are his they looked like a snow shoes they were so big .

I wear a 7-1/2 lol
Why don't you fellas post your real size now :)
Its the size of gloves you wear that matters to the ladies;)

LOL, now we're getting some of the good stuff! :)

Glad to see some 15"s out there so i don't feel the freak so much. Also some of you guys with less than size 10's, thanks guys as it take all types and sizes to supply a shoe store.

As a side question, do any of you guys know where to get a really wide shoe/boot, say a 14eee, at a reasonable price? I just can't see paying +$200. that i get less than a year out of.

keep em coming! Thanks!!

Joey

Gee Thanks there Longun, had to get that in there huh? LOL

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom