is this true

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
Doesn't matter if a currently a resident here in the People's Republik of Mexifornia or not, you can and must help stop the gun grab. Call and tell em you are crossing California off your vacation list. This was a bad week for legal gun owners.

Many anti-gun, anti-hunting bills were passed and head to the floor for vote.

Ab-711 - Lead ban for hunting - Passed

Ab 231 - Gun owner liability insurance - Passed

Ab 232 - Tax credit for surrendering a firearm - Passed

Ab 760 - 5 cents per bullet tax - Moved to suspense file

Sb 293 - Smart/biometric hand gun bill - Passed

Sb 374 Semi automatic firearm ban/mandatory registration - Passed Super scary stuff here

SB 53 Ammo purchase permits - Passed Requires a PURCHASER to undergo a background check and buy a permit before they're allowed to buy ammo.

Go here to see the details and who voted for what.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html

For the most part, voting was strictly along party lines.

Dems have a supermajority here but a few are up for reelection...they need to be bombarded with negative input. Threaten to stop accepting business from CA, tell em you are leaving the state, tell them anything that might make them feel the economic heat. Lying is okay. Be heard. Please be heard. And share this with everyone. CA is the frontline battleground for 2A, we need your help.
Your state may be next.

PLEASE HELP

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Don't know if it's True?

But to give them the Excuse you're Threatening to leave the State?

Most of the CRAP that happens in KALI shows up here in TARDville just a couple years later!

Alot of TARDS just sit back & Laugh at stuff that happens in Kali!

It Ain't Funny!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE WEATHER......WHAT HAPPENS IN CALI HAPPENS 48-60 HOURS LATER IN UTAH, IDAHO, & WYOMING.......TRUE........YD.

.......and yes, those bills have passed committee and will advance to the legislature....very soon!

Give them another week on the "pressure cooker" ban and I am sure something will "pop up".

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

California has always been on the cutting edge of social evolution.

Maybe it's time to check into the tax credit for surrendering a firearm. Can we do a medical marijuana swap?

Eel

To register your newly classified AW will incurr a fee of 19 bucks per gun. To get your ammo buying permit and future renewals will require a "reasonable fee" and the money for both will go to the general fund.

We need to get DeLeon out of office as he is the biggest and most prolific anti gun idiot we have. He must rejoice on not only sponsoring anti gun bills, but also to generate money for the general fund off the backs of gunowners.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom