Is this your wife?

Must of been a slow day for the cop. Meanwhile there’s a dude out there giving homeless people free rides with new 100 dollar bills. WTF.

defund the police!!!!

Yikes ! How would you like to have that in your house ? On my way back from Alaska salmon fishing a woman gets on the airplane with F.ck Y.u written on her face mask. The stewardess told her she would have to remove & replace with another. This gal went completely bonkers yelling and cussing up a storm. She and her guy got thrown off the plane. Due to the delay the flight got cancelled. We had to spend the night in Seattle and did not get home until 20 hours late. There were about 180 people that would have gladly hung her.

Yikes ! How would you like to have that in your house ? On my way back from Alaska salmon fishing a woman gets on the airplane with F.ck Y.u written on her face mask. The stewardess told her she would have to remove & replace with another. This gal went completely bonkers yelling and cussing up a storm. She and her guy got thrown off the plane. Due to the delay the flight got cancelled. We had to spend the night in Seattle and did not get home until 20 hours late. There were about 180 people that would have gladly hung her.
Do we get a fishing report, or did I miss it?

I Live in Ohio. The woman is clueless. many local cities here have texting while driving laws for a reason. She should take her screw up like a mature woman and deal with it. What a whiney little ....... I didn't see what kind of car she was driving... Does she drive a Prius?? She's not "entitled" to explain to others how to do their job.

Fishing report: Halibut were plentiful but nothing over 25#, we must have caught 50 in three days, limit 1 per day, 375' of water. WORK! Salmon ---had to work for them. I caught 8 in three days...limit 1 per day. Sea lion stole 3 of my fish including the biggest. Nothing over 25#. We didn't keep any ling cod or bottom fish but we caught them.

That’s some instahuntress! I just saw her post on Instagram a few days ago playing the victim. Haha

During my 30 years in law enforcement, I have heard that comment, " I pay your salary" about 30-40 times. I will tell you a story about the very first time a jerk of a citizen pulled it on me.

I was on patrol in a residential area as a young rookie deputy sheriff. A dog ran in front of my patrol car causing me to brake hard to avoid hitting the dog. A citizen was mowing his lawn right beside me where I came to a sudden stop. He yelled out to me," I want you to do something about that damn dog that is always running loose". I replied that I would have have my dispatcher to call animal control and respond to the scene.

He continued to yell that he wanted me to take care of the dog and not wait for animal control to respond. Then he stated, "I pay your damn salary and I demand you do something right now".

I stepped out of my patrol car and walked over to the citizen. I reached into my pocket and removed a quarter and flipped it towards him. He caught the quarter and I told him that we were now even on the part of my salary that he pays and I reentered my patrol car and drove off.

This took place about 5 houses down where the elected sheriff lives and you can guess how fast that jerk ran over to complain to the sheriff about what i did and said.

Next morning I was standing tall in front of the sheriff getting dressed down by a sheriff who was a pi$$ poor sheriff and told never to do that again. That sheriff was a one term sheriff that could not make the two way run off on his next election.
So after that, I would reply to that "I pay your salary comment" by stating that I also payed taxes and was contributing to my own salary and grin. Boy! did that shut them up very quick.

RELH

So after that, I would reply to that "I pay your salary comment" by stating that I also payed taxes and was contributing to my own salary and grin. Boy! did that shut them up very quick.

RELH

Not a bad gig - self employed patrol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom