Issue #59 May/June EBJ, "Aint Nothin' Too Tall"

Very cool Jared.......nice write-up and photos. There's a few others from MM in there as well. BOWUNTR (Ed) has a great story on his Alaskan adventure and a HUGE Sitka buck he arrowed. JCMuleys is also in there with a terrific muley.

Congrats to all of you and thanks for sharing your stories.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Jared - congrats. Way to get it done. Enjoyed the article very much - being a high country mule deer guy I read your article first. Question - was that buck still in velvet in October as I surmised from the article? Anyway, great job.

Loved it, I love the stories in the back country chasing game in the highcountry with a bow it does not get any better. Its always nice to see a guy have a goal or dream like that and realize it, congrats to you, it sounds like you earned it and thats even makes it that much sweeter. I am still hoping to make it happen on a nice mature buck in the same fashion, thats what keeps us going back though I guess, maybe one of these days. Congrats again and good luck to you and all us hunters this archery season.

Very cool story Jared, I really enjoyed your article and pictures. That is a sweet buck. Be sure to post up some pics for us when the mount is done!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom