Itchy trigger finger

John_The_Bastard

Hello Boys! Things are more than dull here lately so I will post a photo of the Jake I killed this morning. Very nice hunt but The gobblers would not come to my calling. I passed this bird once but his second pass back by me was more than I could take. Technically he is not a pisscutter! I am very impressed with the new Winchester Longbeard XR number 6"s. This bird was at 55 big steps and it looked like a truck hit him! There were lots of hens and they were very upset with my hen yelping. The gobblers simply stayed back!
J_T_B

2688ja_turkey.jpg

Still he a good eating bird. Nice one to cook up.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-15 AT 12:56PM (MST)[p]That didn't take long. Your supposed to stretch tthose "house passes" out for a few days. So now............. it's back to the wood lot with ya. :D

Congratulations, roast gobbler, sage dressing, mashed pa-taters, gravy and cranberries at the J-RHE-B's tonight.

DC

John, I'm impressed with the back stop your using for that bull's-eye target. Never would have thought of that.

DC

I screwed a piece of mine belting to the pcv pipes behind the target.....it allows me to use a fairly cheap target without passthru's. Now if my shoulder will heal up I can resume shooting!
J_T_B

That is a PISSCUTTER/JAKE!

RAZZIN Ya JTB!:D

Nice Job!

It had to of beat Work!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Sir ELKASSASSIN absolutely no umbrage taken at your pisscutter remark.....However...note my backdoor opology for shooting a juvenile bird in my text and title! more importantly birds do not have the underlying ability! A good razzing is good for us all!
J_T_B

I thought I might hear a remark about the can of Coors Banquet beer setting on the landscape stone.I love the taste of beer when I can still smell the gunsmoke.
J_T_B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom