IT'S ALL TEDDY'S FAULT!!!

Trump is as close to the exact opposite of TR as any human could possibly be . and yet you chumps can bend over and love the orange one.

If you say you admire both of them you're simply a liar. or a retard. or both.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

And once again nonuts contributes nothing. would you like to bash TR ? or defend your land grabbing Utah leaders? no something besides blow crap and lick windows.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Tog can we call you Tog OCHOCINCO now. Should have picked a better name you make it to easy to make fun of you. BAHAH

The native American tribes just came out against Bear's Ears and said the Obama/ecofreaks were using them and they did not want the designation. Those are your people 85.

LAST EDITED ON May-10-17 AT 03:24PM (MST)[p]DW,

Can you find me where all Tribal Governments have said they don't support the Bears Ear? Individual tribal members are free to voice their opposition to it. The claim was that the Tribes came out against it, not just a few tribal members.

Nemont

DW, those are the special interest groups who want to rape and pillage the land. Cut and run types. The ones who actually live there.

>LAST EDITED ON May-10-17
>AT 03:24?PM (MST)

>
>DW,
>
>Can you find me where
>all Tribal Governments have
>said they don't support the
>Bears Ear? Individual tribal
>members are free to voice
>their opposition to it.
> The claim was that
>the Tribes came out against
>it, not just a few
>tribal members.
>
>Nemont

If the tribal governments had their people's best interests in mind would the reservations look like they do?

DW,

I live between two reservations. Grew up just across the river from one and we leased grazing land from the tribe. I am no fan of reservations but that is a different argument.

Eel,
The people who live there? Are you saying the tribal governments are made up of people who don't live there? What has the monument changed for Tribal members? It appears they now have say in the management of the entire monument whereas before they had no seat on the table with the BLM or FS.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.go...on-establishment-bears-ears-national-monument

from the proclamation:

In recognition of the importance of tribal participation to the care and management of the objects identified above, and to ensure that management decisions affecting the monument reflect tribal expertise and traditional and historical knowledge, a Bears Ears Commission (Commission) is hereby established to provide guidance and recommendations on the development and implementation of management plans and on management of the monument. The Commission shall consist of one elected officer each from the Hopi Nation, Navajo Nation, Ute Mountain Ute Tribe, Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah Ouray, and Zuni Tribe, designated by the officers' respective tribes. The Commission may adopt such procedures as it deems necessary to govern its activities, so that it may effectively partner with the Federal agencies by making continuing contributions to inform decisions regarding the management of the monument.

The Secretaries shall meaningfully engage the Commission or, should the Commission no longer exist, the tribal governments through some other entity composed of elected tribal government officers (comparable entity), in the development of the management plan and to inform subsequent management of the monument. To that end, in developing or revising the management plan, the Secretaries shall carefully and fully consider integrating the traditional and historical knowledge and special expertise of the Commission or comparable entity. If the Secretaries decide not to incorporate specific recommendations submitted to them in writing by the Commission or comparable entity, they will provide the Commission or comparable entity with a written explanation of their reasoning. The management plan shall also set forth parameters for continued meaningful engagement with the Commi

I read it on Wayne's Words the Powell fishing site.

Many Utah Navajo are against a monument designation for Bears Ears.. as the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation announced its biggest ever round of grants for environmental causes ? some $15.6 million ? with some of that going to the Bears Ears campaign.

Byron Clarke, vice president of the Navajo community group Blue Mountain Dine' and a member of the Aneth Chapter of the Navajo Nation, does not support a monument designation and said he's bothered by the implications from the San Francisco meeting of the Conservation Lands Foundation.

"The whole tone of it seems like the tribes are generally being used as pawns for the environmental groups to get what they really want," Clarke said. "They are being played. It is somewhat insulting."

"This is not a grass-roots Native American effort to protect sacred lands," said Blanding City Manager Jeremy Redd. "This is an effort by environmental groups to get what they want. ? People feel like they are being run over by the money and the organization that these special interest groups have. Sadly, local people don't have that kind of money behind them."

Redd added that the Utah portion of the Navajo nation, Native Americans who live off reservation in San Juan County and the Blue Mountain Dine are nearly "across the board," opposed to the monument designation.

Nemont I do not think you really comprehend what Eel was saying. I think he was being sarcastic about certain groups putting that label on the native Americans living there, and again I could be wrong.

RELH

>The native American tribes just came
>out against Bear's Ears and
>said the Obama/ecofreaks were using
>them and they did not
>want the designation. Those are
>your people 85.

Really?

LAST EDITED ON May-11-17 AT 05:22PM (MST)[p]It's all classic Utard political bs at it's finest. When word starting to go around about possible NM status in 2009 the tard machine was fired up.

Local, State and Federal representatives took advantage of the local tribes. They made them jump through hoops mapping out the area and in classic fashion making promises of management inclusion they never intended on keeping.

It got so bad that the native tribes stop attending meetings with the San Juan County Commissioners who basically treated the local tribes like dirt.

Seriously, these county commissioners were complete scumbags. Especially Phil Lyman that led an armed ATV ride though Rapture Canyon which is off limits to motorized vehicles. Lyman and his buddy Wells had to do jail time and pay restitution for being dyckheads.

http://fox13now.com/2015/12/18/coun...-3-years-probation-for-recapture-canyon-ride/

Seeing the political circus for what it was the Bears Ears Inter-Tribal Coalition pushed pass the county and state level circus for real protection under the Antiquities Act.

All the lies and false promises were nothing more than to serve as push back against Obama.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom