IT'S GETTIN DEEP!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
The Hillaryettes Live this Political BS just like the Soap Opera Lives they Live!

Dude & NeMont Will Come UN-C####D about the Time Trump pushes a Button!

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Trump is too busy trying to save his own azz .

When Putie tells Trump what to do he'll act.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Elkass,

Trump isn't going to fulfill your warped fantasy about killing innocent Muslims with a nuke. Find a different fantasy to live.

At best he will lob a couple hundred million worth of cruise missiles to attempt to impress the Trumpettes, they will be amazed at how tough Trump pretends to be. Then Assad will keep on killing his own citizens and nothing will change. Well except you love of Trump and devotion to mass killing.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

> Trump is too busy trying
>to save his own azz
>.
>
> When Putie tells Trump what
>to do he'll act.
>
> 6Pack, you sir are living a delusional life . Putin giving Trump marching orders. DELUSIONAL...
>. Trump is pissed and rightfully so if the raid on Cohn's office isn't 100% legit. Time will tell...Conservatives are fighting against the Deep State and the Liberal Lamestream Media ..FACT
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

>> Trump is too busy trying
>>to save his own azz
>>.
>>
>> When Putie tells Trump what
>>to do he'll act.
>>
>> 6Pack, you sir are living a delusional life . Putin giving Trump marching orders. DELUSIONAL...
>>. Trump is pissed and rightfully so if the raid on Cohn's office isn't 100% legit. Time will tell...Conservatives are fighting against the Deep State and the Liberal Lamestream Media ..FACT
>>
>>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Serve

Why is the Republican leadership telling Trump that he shouldn't even consider firing Mueller?

Why did the U.S. Attorney's office secure a warrant, signed by a Federal Judge, to raid Cohen's office? This isn't the FISA court.

Can you explain how banging pork stars and playboy playmates then paying them off while your wife is home with a baby makes Trump a hero to the Christian right? How does that square with your beliefs?

Or have you just lowered your standards because Trump told you he was a Christian?

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>>> Trump is too busy trying
>>>to save his own azz
>>>.
>>>
>>> When Putie tells Trump what
>>>to do he'll act.
>>>
>>> 6Pack, you sir are living a delusional life . Putin giving Trump marching orders. DELUSIONAL...
>>>. Trump is pissed and rightfully so if the raid on Cohn's office isn't 100% legit. Time will tell...Conservatives are fighting against the Deep State and the Liberal Lamestream Media ..FACT
>>>
>>>Stay Thirsty My Friends
>
>Serve
>
>Why is the Republican leadership telling
>Trump that he shouldn't even
>consider firing Mueller?
>
>Why did the U.S. Attorney's office
>secure a warrant, signed by
>a Federal Judge, to raid
>Cohen's office? This isn't
>the FISA court.
>
>Can you explain how banging pork
>stars and playboy playmates then
>paying them off while your
>wife is home with a
>baby makes Trump a hero
>to the Christian right?
> How does that square
>with your beliefs?
>
>
>Or have you just lowered your
>standards because Trump told you
>he was a Christian?
>
>Nemont
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>
Boy just think if he got some in the Oval office.

NeMont, I dispise Trumps moral compass sir , however I support his governing decisions ... I think you probably know that. A big reason I voted Trump is I dispise Hillarys moral compass with regard to policy much more than Trumps personal shortcomings bugged me.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-18 AT 08:09AM (MST)[p]

So your values are only skin deep but your politics go all the way to the bone?

Is the debt and spending policies of Trump you support? Or his wall that won't be paid for by Mexico? Or the Repeal and Replacement of Obamacare which won't happen? Or is doing the bidding of unions who support and pay for Democrats every election cycle?

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom