January buck, finished mount!!!!

J

Jkell12

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-15 AT 11:01AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-15 AT 10:51?AM (MST)

208image.jpg

Thanks to Mark Barboa for doing such a great job!!!
9425image.jpg

Here's another pic from January with me and my dad!!!! Also it's going to be displayed by the Mule deer foundation (Duke City chapter) at the Hawg Expo in late May at the state fair grounds!!!

Man you got the mount done quick, very nice mount, impressive buck, congrats again. what's the Taxis phone number

Wow that was quick! Beautiful buck and congrats again. I still have to wait 8 more months for my September buck.

>Man you got the mount done
>quick, very nice mount, impressive
>buck, congrats again. what's the
>Taxis phone number

480-7772 his name is Mark Barboa

>Wow that was quick! Beautiful buck
>and congrats again. I still
>have to wait 8 more
>months for my September buck.
>

Quite the anticipation!!!!

>Great mount and quick, obviously he
>found a cape for you.
>

Yes he did, and finished it in 3 weeks!

>Wow that was fast. Looks even
>wider mounted. Congrats

It was really fast. It came out better then I ever expected!

Beautiful buck and your mount came out real nice.Is that a mule deer foundation banquet coming up and where could a guy get tickets ?

It's going to be at the Hawg expo at the state fair grounds. You can probably get tickets their at the fair grounds.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom