Jemez mountain thugs! Watch out!

lionking

LAST EDITED ON May-23-16 AT 06:15PM (MST)[p]So I just got off the phone with a good friend I am glad to say he is still alive!
He was parked on the side of the road east of Redondo campground making phone calls, when he was approached by two early 20's guys. They acted fine as he was talking to them. They asked what my buddy was doing and where he was from and so on. Then a switch of events unfolded, they looked at each other and started attacking him.
He managed to get into his truck and make a get away, but not after the stupid ass thugs started throwing rocks and hitting his truck a couple of times. The guys ran to a parked car (a black honda civic or something similiar) and they proceeded to chase him. As my buddy made a turn off to a side road trying to evade them, he flipped his truck and was ejected!
Broken ribs,broken ankle, etc he is busted up real bad. He doesn't remember much of the accident, except making a run and collapsing to only be woke up during transport the next day to Albuquerque! Very lucky guy and god bless he is alive!
So the guys were driving a black honda civic car and we're calling each other by "Q" and "SLIDER"...PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT MIGHT KNOW THESE PIECES OF CRAP PLEASE NOTIFY THE POLICE OR MYSELF...
So the police said that this has been happening alot in the Jemez and really seemed that nothing was gonna be further investigated. I hope they do some further investigation into this matter as many of you could be a next victim. Please be aware that this happening in the Jemez!
Thanks and I hope these guys are caught and dealt with...either by authorities or by civil servents!
Stay sharp! And shoot straight!

Yup Jemez is way too close to Albuquerque. Exercise your second amendment rights! Do you have a description? race, weight, height etc..? Hope your friend recovers soon!

I never had any problems around there,but I do avoid Espy & Albacrackie if possible.
And take notice of vehicles.A Civic in the Mtns says city fool to me,or a 4x4 with spinning rims........

Jeff, Ill ask around , I have a couple friends from up there and if these are local guys more than likely they are known about...But have to agree with other posts , theres a reason right there why I carry...

20 year old Hispanic males, probably 5'8 and 5'10. 175 and 180 pounds.

I know this describes every guy up north but he doesn't remember a whole lot. They called themselves "Q" and "Slider"... thanks guys and I just want every to be aware of this stuff happening! This happened around mile marker 28 on highway 4.
My friend is doing good and he appreciates any help that you guys might be able to provide!
Thank you!

If those are Gang names the local cops Has probaly got a list with those names on it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom