JFP!!! ECLIPSE CAMPING!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Doesn't Surprise me!

Probably TARDS!

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=45464760&nid=1419

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

It's happening all over Idaho. In the small town I live in, people are renting out their fields and even their yards to eclipse yuppies. Our town has less than 60 hotel rooms and they're expecting upwards of of 100,000 people to be in town. Some reports are calling for 200,000 people, they gotta sleep somewhere. Conveniently, my house is within 20 feet of the center line of the eclipse path .

10 porta potties every southbound I-25 on ramp. Thinkin of stealin all the ass whipe an sellin it $10 a sheet monday afternoon!

I'm not cashing in, I took Monday off to keep the idiots off my property. So I'm losing money on this tofu farting rodeo !

>I'm not cashing in, I took
>Monday off to keep the
>idiots off my property. So
>I'm losing money on this
>tofu farting rodeo !

#livelikezac

Lmao! Good luck!

I couldn't believe all the traffic on North bound I-5 crazy,there is a lot of smoke from all the fires up in Oregon.

It's a soup sandwich this morning! I live in a rural area and the state troopers and county sheriff's were going up and down my road this morning kicking out idiots sleeping in their cars on clearly marked private property! Can't wait to see what happens this evening and tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be the entertaining part if this fiasco when they all decide to head home at the same time! Those silly glasses are like the crack cocaine of August 2017!

#livelikezac

Just had my first tresspasser! Some A$$hat from Virginia trying to set up a camp 10' away from my no trespassing sign ! Should have seen the look on their faces as I approached them with a piece on my hip , they were terrified.

After speaking with them , sounds like there's something on Facebook telling people they can camp wherever they want . I don't do the book of faces but someone is spreading bad information.

Sounds about Right D6!

Some JACK-ASS Post's something & within Minutes the Whole World is believing it!

You Won't Find me on there!

I've got enough Bad Habits Right Here!:D

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

Coming home from Nashville this AM after watching PBR last night. The farmers near Hop-Town are getting $1/sqft to mow off corn fields for them to park in and watch the show. It sounds better than $3.50 corn. State Bull said they are expecting 500k. It will be a total zoo

Maybe all them porta potties will be necessary. Northbound I-25 just south of Cheyenne 5:30 a.m. .

3260320170821055121.jpg

Baaaaaaaaa!

#livelikezac

My dad and some friends all flew to McCall, ID for the Star Trek convention. He said ranchers are charging $10 for parking and there's an estimated 60k trekkies there. That should make it worthwhile to pick up all those glasses and beer cans!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom