John Mull's Meats

M

mc

Anyone have any experience with his services? He gets good online reviews, just wondering if anyone had any first hand knowledge. It would be for processing an elk (hopefully).

I had his service cut a elk up for Me,my wifes cow.Have tagged 3 elk since. Mulls has not cut up any of them !!!

I have used him several times for butchering and regularly travel all the way from the south end of Vegas to do business with them. I call my order in and it's ready with a smile when I get there.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-11 AT 00:48AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-11 AT 00:46?AM (MST)

If this is the butcher in northwest Vegas near Craig Rd. or the vicinity (very few processors in Vegas) and I think it is, I wouldn't let him process meat for a dog food factory. I had a horrible experience with his service. He basically ran my quarters thru a ban saw and wrapped it--silver skin, fat, entire bones, bone chips and all. The meat was pretty much inedible unless you butchered it again before you cooked it. If that is the way you guys cut your big game, you might enjoy it. However, an animal isn't processed in my book unless it is deboned, most silver skin trimmed off and ran thru a tenderizer.

In addition, some girl working the counter that spoke ghetto ebonics had the nerve to make fun of the way I talk, haha. If you can't find another processor, I suggest you buy a big game processor video and do it yourself. I found a good guy in Henderson to do my animals but it is only a side job for him and he won't talk on new customers.

Beware if it is the same John that I know.

I am with HillBilly ,That guy will never see any of my business ever again .John Mull ran an awesome business for alot of years .It went to ##### when his son Chuck took over .

Well I'm glad I asked. Thanks for the responses. I don't mind doing most of it myself, I was just hoping to find somewhere to make some sausage, etc. Anywhere in town do a good job?

I had Larry's Great Western meats do my bull last year and it was the best place I have ever been to. My Dad and I usually cut and wrap our own meat but I just has surgery and wasn't feeling good enough to do it.

It was a little pricey but they did a great job. They are located over by the Meadows mall of of Vegas Valley.

>I had Larry's Great Western meats
>do my bull last year
>and it was the best
>place I have ever been
>to. My Dad and I
>usually cut and wrap our
>own meat but I just
>has surgery and wasn't feeling
>good enough to do it.
>
>
>It was a little pricey but
>they did a great job.
>They are located over by
>the Meadows mall of of
>Vegas Valley.

+1

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
BF

Never again, I shot a deer a couple years ago. The shot was a perfect shot right through the heart and a perfect pass through didnt even hit a bone. Not even blood shot. I brought my deer in like i always do to John Mulls. After two weeks I got my deer back and cooked him up. A few of my steaks have blood shot and a couple of them even had bullet fragments in it, which makes me think this was NOT the deer I shot. There is no way I would ever take anything back there. Last year i took my deer to Larry's he was about $30 more but it was worth it.

They did ok.....sausage was good!

Service was par, at best. Price made me sh*t myself.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom