Join the Sierra Club

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-14 AT 12:52PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-14 AT 12:51?PM (MST)

Dang I'm a tree hugger, but NOT a wolf lover. Why they advertising on here?

"Why they advertising on here?"

sarcasm! we play that way sometimes...:)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Are you sure it was a paid ad? I get a lot of ads on here that seem to be related to sites that I have visited, not recurring ads that I see on here.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Just sent my Donation!

I don't Think they're gonna like it!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I give to the RMEF and buy hunting licenses. I'm proud that my dollars are helping elk herds. Am I not feeding the wolves enough already?

txhunter58, you could be right, but I have never personally been on their site until this morning when I clicked on it here. I haven't seen it since.

Eel

I think txhunter 58 is right, I was on Rush Limbaughs site the other evening, the next day I had all these popups from PETA, now I don't see them.

So that is WHY I keep getting these pop up or ads on the side bar for Mail Order Brides..gee, I learn something new every day here on MM.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

It was the worse year for wolves in 100 years.

I cannot afford to donate, can I at least attend the candle light vigil?

Don't be fooled by these guys over here in California all they do is take away hunters rights. They are the ones who put the mountain lions on protected list and screwed out deer herds. if they have their way there would be no hunting. They throw a tremendous amount of money at buying up land and then making it a protected area that no one can hunt or fish in.
Do your home work these guys are a sheep in wolves clothing. Oh yeah they don't want you to shoot any wolves either.

Deerhunter, you forgot their most recent "Victory." They got hound hunting for bear and bobcat outlawed less than 2 years ago.

HATERS,Haters, haters.

Wondering if my bird dogs are next????

4X4, CALIFORNIA is a sad, sad state!!!

And I've lived here all my life (54 years).

If I didn't have the means to hunt out of state I would have quit years ago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom