joke

C

cougarkill

This guy is pretty sure that his ol' lady is cheating on him so he goes and buys a 12 gauge and sneaks home from work in a murderous rage. He kicks open the door to the apartment and sure enough, his wife is naked scrambling for a bath robe. "Where is he?!" the jealous husband bellows. the wife is scared to pieces but denies everything. the husband looks under the bed, no, in the closet, no, behind the dresser, no. the husband is getting frustrated but he is sure that he is right. just then he spots some fingers on the balcony edge. "AHA! I knew it!" he screams as he blasts his wife dead. Then he goes into the kitchen and begins to scoot the fridge towards the balcony. With tremendous effort he manages to heave the refrigerator up over the railing and clobbers the guy hanging off the balcony. The guy falls 6 stories and is crushed under the fridge at the bottom. The husband stares over the rail and says, " Oh my God, what have I done?" and in a fit of despair he uses the remaining barrel of the shotgun on himself.
Now, all of this mess is getting sorted out in front of the gates to Heaven. The angel at the gate says,"O.k. folks,its almost lunch time I am only taking a few more cases." The first lady in line steps up, "I was cheating on my husband, and got caught, but I didn't deserve to be shot for it." The angel scratches his halo and says, " I think I'll let the Big Man handle that one, preceed to his holy throne." and the angel pushes the button and the pearly gates swing open and the lady steps through. "Next." a man steps up and says, " I killed my cheating wife and her lover, but I want to plead a case of temporary insanity because I am sorry." The angel shakes his head and says,"sorry, bad decision." and a chute opens up under the man and he falls out of sight with a flash of flame as the hole closes. "Next." A man steps up and says," I was a painter working on the 8th floor when the scaffold broke and I fell. Luckily I caught hold of the 6th floor balcony when some crazy ranting loonie nailed me with a refrigerator and I fell, if you can believe that." "Wow," says the angel, "Sounds like you got a raw deal. Go to the almighty's throne and tell him that one." again, the pearly gates swing open and the man steps inside. "o.k. people. I just have time for one more before lunch so make it quick." says the angel. A man steps forward. "well, whats your story?" asks the angel.
"Well, it all started when I was hiding in this fridge...."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom