JOSE CANSECO GETS KNOCKED OUT...

peakfreak

Very Active Member
Former BYU and Philly Eagle star Via Sikahema KO'ed Canseco in 97 seconds. Jose was bragging it up that he was a MMA man. Via was disappointed it took him so long to put the 6'4" 250lb. juicer down. He thought it should have taken less than 30 seconds. Way to go Via. Found the article on yahoo sports today.

Via is a bad dude. Very nice and personable guy too. We ate dinner at his house in Philly with his family after an Eagles game in December. I was impressed how in shape he still was.

Thats sooooo freaking funny! "a corpse rotted from the inside out" how true that statement is!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Tag

Conseco is a POS! Via is one hell of an athlete, with no juice!!! One of the great kick returners is college and the NFL.

Wasn't that great? Canseco got tossed and it could not have happened to a bigger jerk... Loved it..

How is Canseco a jerk? He got smoked and I loved it but is he that bad? Do you guys not like him because he's laid more wood than Boise Cascade? I never thought he was a bad guy. VS is incredible, no doubt about it.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-08 AT 09:24PM (MST)[p]Glad to see Vai make a good showing; one of the good guys in sports.

>How is Canseco a jerk?
>He got smoked and I
>loved it but is he
>that bad?

How about writing a book and ratting everyone out just to make up for our own problems?

>>How is Canseco a jerk?
>>He got smoked and I
>>loved it but is he
>>that bad?
>
>How about writing a book and
>ratting everyone out just to
>make up for our own
>problems?

It's called opinions... Everybody is intitled to them.. Didn't know having an opinion equated problems.. I happen to think he is a pompus jerk.. You may like him.. your opinion..

That smack talking vid clip was great Jose is by far one of the biggest jack as$es in the sports world today. Via made him look like the idiot he is at the news station and then turned around and Trumped him like a little bug!

Canseco is a friggin loser and a RAT....in his time he was a average at best ball player, but in reality is just a petty little boy trapped in mans body.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom