Just for Bragging rights

HullinPhx

Very Active Member
I know there are only a few more hunts this year and we are getting ready to get into that low period here on the Hunting boards so I wanted to start a new debate. I know we have all talked about it before but I want to pump up my home state of Arizona. I know there will be a few on this board that get upset with me and dont want the secret to get out but for most good outdoors man they already know.

In my opinion right now there is a

- World Record Elk walking the Arizona Forest right now
- World Record Antelope walking the Arizona Forest right now
- World Record Big Horn Sheep walking the Arizona Forest right now
- World Record Coues Whitetail walking the Arizona Forest right now
- Close to World Record Mule Deer walking the Arizona Forest right now

I will also give credit where Credit is due, I think there are a few other states that could claim to having world record animals walking around but to have 1 state that has atleast 4 world records walking around. That is something.

Just trying to get other peoples input

Have a good rest of the year...

John

The only problem with Arizona is tags are real hard to come by. I'll just have to be content with living in Colorado and hunting every year.

BeanMan

How "close" is the MD. typical, non typical?
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

At the current rate of Utah bulls, we WILL break the World Record Typical Elk within 5 years, barring unforeseen tragedy.

PS, I am gonna be the one to break it ;-)

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

I agree with hullinphx. But, at the rate they are increasing tags, better get drawn before all the animals run out.

Is that ethical?

<You can't beat our women either>,..Should be able to if they need it!
Can't beat your meat either!.....Best long horn stew meat in the world...RIMROCK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom