Kaibab 2014

W

Wildfire

Not monsters but WOW!!! was it a fun hunt. My bro got his opening morning a 21 1/2 inch 4x3. My boy who is a ASU student only had saturday and sunday morning to hunt missed a nice 4x4 on saturday. bummed:( I got mine sunday morning while my boy was on the there side of the ridge in a howling wind with a 400yd shot dropped him in his tracks. Thank you all for your help and advice and to the hunters we met that gave us rides back to our trucks as we were at least a mile to 2 miles from our trucks from both kills.Cant wait for my next tag.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photo...hotos/user_photos2/980getattachment.aspx.jpeg

Congrats, I echo how great of a hunt it was. lots and lots of deer running around. My nephew got his first deer 30 min after the sun came up on Friday, a nice 2x2 he could not be happier. My dad took a nice 3x3 Saturday afternoon after passing up lots of spikes and 2 points. We even got to see a condor flying up above us on the way out of the woods.

Good times..

There were a ton of hunters on the burn this year. At times it sounded like a fire fight was going on up there!

I heard of a couple of really good bucks that were taken there.

We saw some decent bucks and could have taken a forkie or 3x3 almost any day.

Fun hunt if you don't get hung up on taking a 180 or better buck.

It is a meat hunt by design.

Look at it that way and you'll have a lot of fun.

Try and make it a "trophy" hunt and you might get get just a tad frustrated.

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom