Kaibab Archery!!!

Blackknight

I know its early but who is gonna be doin some water haulin to the Kaibab or may a little salt for that matter. I gonna do this something in june or july.

Based on this and your Whammy post, you and I are not far from the same page. I do not plan on hauling anything in, just scout em out in their spot and hope for the best.

I'll be heading up there this year! Usually I do the spot and stalk, or still hunt the pines. I've thought about setting up salt, water, or molasses before but I'm not sure how effective it really is?? I know elk love it, but I seem to find deer are more selective. Have any of you had success setting up attractants for deer?

Mike111, I heard it works well. I found a area where I need to haul up some water. The little black plactic tub that is there only had a little bit left last year. I saw lots of buck that I found by accident. I gonna scout it out a little more but while Im up there I gonna take some mineral salt with me.

That's good to hear! This archery hunt is my main priority hunt this year so I may try something new like this.

Yes quickdraw,
the only things you cannot bait here are bears and migratory birds.
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom