kamas moose tag

water303

I drew the 2016 kamas unit moose tag. I'm looking for any info on the unit , or anyone that knows the area's best places to look. We have started to learn the area any help would be appreciated

I had the South Slope moose permit 2 years ago...

Watched bulls cross the Mirror Lake highway regularly.

Good place to start looking.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Don't wear yourself out before the best part of the hunt even starts. The last 2 weeks are the best time to hunt. Scout some with a gun in your hand and really hunt it the last 2 weeks. Don't get too worried now and let it effect your hunt. If you scout a bull and shoot opening day, then great. But once the leaves fall and the bulls are wandering, then you will have opportunities.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

Packout, thanks for the advice. I have not seen much so far. It has played with my mind that a for sure.hopefully they move around once the labor day weekend rush is over. There was nothing moving this weekend not even the deer... thanks

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom