keep eyes on road!!

mdbrown

Long Time Member
this is what i do to pay for my habit (hunting)

2493towing_005.jpg

1635towing_006.jpg

5376towing_011.jpg

My Buddy and I were archery hunting the Kaibab many years ago. About mid way thru the season we saw a couple of new hunters driving a brand new CJ 5 in the area we had been hunting. Later that night, after I shot a buck and we ran out of flash light battery power, we decided had to go back to camp, which was quite a haul. As we were heaidng down the road, we notice a tent, right off the road, that had not been there before. We decided to check and see if they had any batteries. Well it was the fellas in the jeep. They had made camp there because that evening they had not been watching the road carefully enough and had rolled their jeep right there.

Hope no one hurt, md--
How the heck you gonna 'splain dis to Momma??
Che gonna see road is pretty dry!!!

no the driver wasnt hurt.i am the one recovering it with my wrecker.it seems like some people do weird things to there cars. it was a dry straight strech , he took a pretty wild ride for sure. he was pretty fortunate for sure. thats not always the case though in this line of work.

Did that truck still drive? I tipped over my suv in a ditch once, it sat on it's side for 2 hours until a guy came down the road and pulled me back over. It started right up and and I drove it home. Only damage was the right side of the windshield was sorta shattered and some minor dents and scratches. That truck looks kinda toast though, cool pictures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom