Keep your political values to yourself Bob Costas

califhuntn

What a freaken liberal idiot. When I heard that ignorant comment yesterday I wanted throw something at my tv. This moron represents a growing liberal population that are clueless. I realize he was quoting a former NFL player when he said that Javon Beltcher and his former girlfriend would both be alive if he did not own a gun. I own lots of guns and I'm still alive jackass.

Beltcher was a coward and a nutjob that could not manage his anger and emotion and used a device to express that in a deadly way. What happened was horrible and sad. But blaming this on the guns is asinine.

Agreed 100%. Never have liked the idiot as an announcer this just guaranteed my thoughts he's an idiotic mouth piece.

Costas is a douche no doubt, but what makes him worse than douches like Uncle Tard saying he's going to take his guns and kill the president? you can't fix stupid on either side.

Celebs, if you want to call some of them that, should keep their opinions to themselves but it's a free country and they have the mic so get used to it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom