Ken Shamrock

N

Nelly

OK, this is not the place for him. BUT I could not resist!!!!!!!! OK this guy is the worst coach EVER. Come on I believe Hutcheson (sp) was the better fighter, but when you have NO conditioning and NO grappeling coach (just a nutritionist) Come on. I can't believe this. I know they do ALOT of editing to make it better for ratings (don't forget Dana White HATES Tito) But come on, can you believe what happened tonight. Tito is the man, Ok this show is the best I have ever seen (out of all the shows).. Not to say that every show has an Oregon Boy which is totally awesome.!!!! Sorry to go off but this really got me going tonight. Let's hear what everyone has to say!!!
CW

If you repost in the campfire I am sure you will get more responses. We have had some good MMA discussion over there.

Drum

PS, I agree about Ken, he really is doing a horrible job coaching. You would think that the founder of the legendary Lions Den would do better but Tito is coaching him under the table.

What the hell are you talking about?
MMA?
Sorry I am clueless as to what you are talking about
Help me out Drummond
Jeff

Ultimate fighting championship reality show. You should watch shamrock get his clock cleaned by franklin sometime. Shamrock sucks.

T

My favorite was Hulk Hogan! Or maybe Macho Man Randy Savage. Or maybe the Junkyard Dog (JYD).:)

Steve

I know Drum, I was just being silly! Friday night, a little too many beers! LOL! Sorry!

Steve

Ahhh, my bad. Prides OWGP is on PPV tonight, you MMA fans should order it. I have a friend that was at the fights and he said that none went the distance.

Drum

Thats to bad, I just watched the first fight and there was a devastating knockout! FREAKING AWESOME!

The Lion's Den is about 8 miles down the road and I haven't seen a fight yet. What channel are they carrying the reality show on?

That show is on SpikeTV. Good stuff too I would love to be able to train with Tito. Shamrock I train like him now. Sitting a pc for a few hours then go and watch tv. LOL

For what it's worth... My wife and I know Kevin Randleman, an old UCF World Champion from here in Sandusky OH. We watched him wrestle in high school (state champ) and at Ohio State (NCAA champ). He left Columbus area and is living in Vegas now. Still training and doing some type of fighting. Quite the physical specimen. Hard to compete in MMA with just a wrestling background.

Randleman is a BEAST! I thought he killed Fedor when he slammed himon his head, hard to believe that Fedor recovered and submitted Randleman.

Here is a clip from Fridays Pride fight, lets see if it works...

12517531690.gif

Drum

WHO'SE KEN SHAM ROCK?? IS HE FROM BED ROCK?? YABBA DABBA FRIGGIN DDOOOOO... I THINK I'VE SEEN HIM, HE'S ONE OF THOSE GIRLYMEN RUNNING AROUND IN WOMEN'S UNDERPANTS..... GD FRUITCAKES, THEY MAKE RICHARD SIMMONS LOOK TOUGH... THOSE GUYS HAVE BIGGER BOOBS THAN DOLLY... BUNCH OF PORKERS..... DID I SAY I CAN'T STAND FAKE WRESLIN'?? DEWAYNE JOSEPH DID THE SMART THING AND GOT A REAL JOB!!!!

Real men fight with the best weapoons available (guns, tanks, aircraft, missiles, nukes), against opponents who can shoot back and kill them. Girly men fight with no weapons in matches with no or very small threat of death. My fatass 350 pound brother in law who still lives at home with mom (and is in his mid 40's), but is a martial arts intstuctor, has kicked Ken Shamrock's ass in sparing matches. Really. I am sure he could kick my ass in a fight with no weapons, but I am too smart to fight that way.....

WHAT ABOUT MY HERO SNOWBALL?????DONT HE GET NO RESPECT ??????? MULEYZ Don't argue with an idiot...First they drag you down to their level and then they beat the heck out of you with experience...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom