kidproof handgun safe

Hardway

Very Active Member
I need a kidproof handgun safe for the nightstand that still allows quick accses. The one I have uses a simple key lock which works but if I hide the key from my 2 year old it is'nt that quick to get open. What brand/style will keep it locked up safe away from the rugrats and still allow me to pop it open quick if needed?

well trained kids hardon....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-12 AT 08:01PM (MST)[p]>well trained kids hardon....
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

She's two ya dork.... has about the same attention span as you...LOL

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-12 AT 08:28PM (MST)[p]Boy, did he deserve that one! Good on you Bro! Go onto Cabelas website and they have ones that you just open by fingerprint recognition---fast and childproof!!!

>....and worthless in a hurry.

True, but I dont know what else to do. I dont remember what my parents did but I cant imagine not having it locked up untill they are older.

My kid already knows guns are'nt toys.... someone gave her one for christmas and I threw it away before she got it unwrapped all the way. But a two year just cant be trusted IMO.

I like the picture frame thing. My buddy gave me a clock that hangs on the wall, pretty much the same thing as the picture frame. Only thing I worry about is one of my kids seeing me get the gun out and not being able to use it again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom