kids deer from november 6 2010

They both got Nice Bucks, The smiles says it all.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Nice Bucks!!! Great to see more and more youth out in the field.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

What a gay post! Like your kids shot those on their own. besides I know unit 31 well and those are friggin babies for that unit. I guess you convinced your kids that a 4x4 and 4x3 were great bucks?

Next your gonna say your wife shot a deer over 30" wide in unit 30 huh?

Let me guess......... your some worthless pumper in the oilfield, found those deer on your lease and poached them a month before the season started. And to think you did all that for substandard deer.

BTW...... tell Lisa hi for me fag

Stinky. That is a perfect name for you. What was good about this hunt is that it did not cost us a ton of money for someone to hold there hand and show us the deer.

Stinky, Stinky, Stinky.......
I've TOLD you! You DO NOT want to get into a war of words with Snakebite! He'll cut you to ribbons every time! BWAHHAHAHAHA!
David.... Very nice indeed! Those kids came home with memories they will never forget and top it off with the fact that a lot of hunters had tag soup this year! Congrats to Steph and Ryan!

Snakebite great pictures and some nice deer.Tell the kids congrats from me.

Stinky!Your Killen Me!Your G#D Damn Killen Me!LOL

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Snakeman,
Great job for the kids.....growing up to be like Dad. Not a bad thing. And I'll bet they put 'em down with one shot each eh? Unlike some smelly guy we know.....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom