knock knock

Zigga

Long Time Member
A couple suits knock on your door wanting to confiscate your weapons. What do you do?

(The land of make believe is a 2 way street you know)

Zigga,

If that day ever came I would not be surprised one bit to see you as one of the suits knocking on my door!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

You do not have to worry. Ziggy would never have enough guts to be one of the suits knocking on the door. He would just be the confident informant that would squeal you out if they agreed to not reveal the source of information. That is not make believe!!!

RELH

One last burst and die a free American. I am old and remember what it was like before we got scared into allowing government spying on the people. Same answer I would have given 40 years ago but we never even dreamed that the government would try to disarm the citizens. Some things are well worth dying for. See you at the door when you volunteer.

Zig
The only patriotic singing that comes out of your mouth is when Obummers junk is deep in your darkest crevice. You are a traitor. Move to the UK (or Chicago) with a one way ticket. Your such a #####.

..it's sad that you've chosen sides zigga

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

>..it's sad that you've chosen sides
>zigga
>
>
>
>
>Genghis Khan raped so many women
>that 1 in 200 people
>today carry his genes..

No chit....the bottom.

I think someone was right Zigga when they said you'll be the one ratting out all your neighbors to the feds about their guns.

If thats the case we won't have to worry about you for long. You'll find yourself on the wrong end of some pissed off neighbors black rifle one day. That's what will happen to the enemy of "THE PEOPLE", you communist basturd!

Let's not make this more fun than it already is. Some nutcase told me they will start confiscating guns soon. I'm curious who would be in charge of that and one of you knuckleheads thinks people will volunteer for the job. Hilarious!

What's really funny is I probably have more guns and time behind the trigger than 95 percent of you.

You guys are great entertainment. I smell fear.

Perfect...they'll go to your house first. I hope they burn your stupid fuggin barn down when they leave as well.

Zigga, the only thing you stand behind is another dude. Seriously,a hippe, misfit, LIB like you spends more time in you basement green house tending your pot plants.

So who is in charge of knocking on doors confiscating your guns in Wingnutville? Enjoying the responses but still curious. Just imagine the budget for that.

Hey Ziggy!

Why don't you send their Sorry Asses over to my place first!

I've got some Guns & Ammo for them!

SHUT THE PPHHUUCCKK UP Ziggy!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-13 AT 07:25PM (MST)[p]>Hey Ziggy!
>
>Why don't you send their Sorry
>Asses over to my place
>first!
>
>I've got some Guns & Ammo
>for them!
>
>SHUT THE PPHHUUCCKK UP Ziggy!
>
>
>"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You
>Anti Car"""
>
>No & You'll never Fix STUPID
>or WACKO'S by changing Gun
>Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

> Knock
>knock I say who's their?
>ZIGGA BOOOM!

You can quit proving you're not very bright. Take 5.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom