Kole Jackson Mair

justr_86

Long Time Member
I thought I would post up the link to a slideshow a very good friend made for Kole's funeral. I dont know how to thank everyone for their kindness and hospitality. Reading your posts gave my family great comfort and we are overwhelmed by the responses and donations. I dont know how I can ever repay the kindness I have seen from so many through this horrible time.. Thank you.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Thats a very touching slideshow, Im glad to see he got to experience alot in his short time here on earth. I feel your pain and heartache, my family went through a similar accident in 07, and I pray for you and your family during this incredibly hard time. Keep your head up and stay strong.

Very touching Kenny - keep his memory close to you always.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I just could never imagine how hard this could be. Amazing tribute, You can tell your son had a great life, with a great family. You can hold your head high and be a proud dad. thanks for sharing that.

Justr, that is very touching. Kole was a bright, beautiful little boy that I am sure touched everyones lifes he came into. Remember that though he might not be with you in body, his spirit will always be beside you and your family watching over you!!! I can not imagine what you and your family have endured but want you to know if there is ever anything I can do, please let me know.

Lord...... touching is an under statement. What a great slide-show. That pic of him driving the tractor is completely PRICELESS!!!!

What a blessing he apparently was to you & your family! I don't know you at all, but as a father, I just had to comment.

Peace to you & yours.

S.

Kenny,

Words fail me when thinking of how sorry I am for your loss. Thanks for sharing a portion of Kole's short life with all of us! God Bless, and hang tough!

-Mtngoat

Kenny,

Hug your beautiful wife every morning...and go hug Claude too.

I can't even imagine the knot your mind is in.....you are a good man and will survive this. Just remember, it was a tragic accident that no one caused......

Your friend,

Jef

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Kenny,
I have never met you but I read last week about the accident and just felt a pit in my stomach. Thank you for sharing this with us, my heart goes out to you and I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

I watched the video and find my self speechless and emotional. Very touching and beautiful.. What a fine, handsome young man :)

What a wonderful tribute to your young man.
It must just turn your heart inside out to watch that.

Be strong Kenny.
Stay strong for all those involved, they need you now more than ever.
The feelings of guilt and anguish can be completely overwhelming at times like this, they need a rock to hold on to.
Be their rock.

Again, my heart truly aches for you.
In time may you draw strength from the loving memories of your beloved son.

HH

Kenny & Carrie,
What a beautiful tribute done for Kole by your friend, it was heart warming and just left me speachless. My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Justr... Kenny... there is nothing I can say but thank you so much for sharing your family and especially Kole with us. What a wonderful tribute.

Wow !!! that was an amazing tribute to your beautiful son ... very touching... I especially loved the part of him singing Big Green Tractor ... Thanks for sharing this with us, and God Bless !!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-11 AT 00:18AM (MST)[p]Thank God in heaven for digital cameras and the memories they preserve. May the Lord bring this young family peace and understanding quickly.

Kenny thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It's clear from your tone that you are a remarkable father and human being. I'm betting you are a great comfort to your family today.

May joy return quickly to your lives.

DC

I cant even imagine the pain you are going through right now. Loved the tribute but it did make me cry. My thoughts and prayers are
with you and your family at this time. Stay strong!

Great video tribute of Kole and thanks for sharing it. During the course of the last week I have had time to sit and reflect about life. To say that this tragedy has shaken me emotionally would be an understatement. I have been so very impressed by the strength Kenny and his dear spouse have shown. For the examples of faith and forgiveness we have all seen. It has moved me, as I suspect it has many others, to take a personal inventory of my own life and ask myself what I can do better to pay forward the gift of each day of life I am blessed with.

It really is a testament to the quality of people who frequent these boards on a daily basis, to read so many of the heartfelt posts from complete strangers, and 'strangers' in the sense that they have never met face to face. It reminds me of a quote from It's A Wonderful Life, "that every man's life is important because it touches so many other lives." Four year old Kole touched a lot of lives, as has your whole family justr.

And just as in the same movie, the quote goes, "no man is poor who has friends." You are a very rich man Kenny. And it warms my heart to see that this is not just a lost Hollywood ideal, but it truly exists.

D13er gave some great advice. Hug your beautiful spouse each morning, let her lean on you, and you lean on her for support. Some days will be better than others. Keep little Kole alive in your heart mind and might. Cuddle your other little one and spoil him rotten with love and affection.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

When moments get hard pray hard. God is their even before you ask him to be.

Nobody will ever be able to explain this tragedy but it's going to be one of the first questions I ask when I meet the man.....

Kenny, be the man your father raised you to be and be the strength your family will need for years to come.

GOD BLESS, Keith and Cindy.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Beautiful Tribute to your Wonderful Little Man.

I cried like a baby when I heard the little fella sing Big Green Tractor. Know that people across the country are thinking of you and yours in this tough time and most will do anything they can to help. Accept help and feel No Obligation to those that do.

I am SO sorry you and your young family have had to go through this.

Bill

Kenny,
I watch the video and knew I'd cry as soon as I heard the music and saw your sweet little boy.
This has to be tough.... you're tough and will make it to a better place.... with time.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Kyle aka Zeke

Very sorry for your loss...I've never met you, but reading about the accident on these forums leaves a pit in my stomach. Life can be so fragile.

No advice from me, can't imagine that I'm qualified to give any. Very sorry.

I gotta say that was a very touching video. I cant tell how bad tears welled up in my eyes watchin that and its sad he never was able to kill his first deer go to prom turn sixteen and do all the fun things in life that alot of us take for granted. I guess we really dont realize the things we have in life til they are gone. Im 23 yrs old and I have been very fortunate to always have a job a roof over my head and kill amazing animals with my bow. He seemed like a really cute kid I hope you guys can find peace in this time of trouble Justr. This year go out and kill a slammer for your sons sake. I really hate seein young kids die. Good luck to you this year on your hunts. And to you and your family stay strong you will see your son again.

Great video. I hope I am not the only one that shed a few tears. It hit home to me. I have 4 little boys. 7, 5, 3, and a newborn 2 weeks today. Its hard to see that. I dont know how I could handle the loss of one of MY BOYS! They say it happens for a reason and that he is needed someehere else right now. You will see your boy again. It will be hard for the little guy in the pics one day to look back at older brother and ask where he is. God be with you and your family. Stay strong, and I know you will see him again.

As I set here trying to find some befitting words of condolence to say to your family my phone rings and I find out my Mother passed on this morning.I prayed and asked my mother if she could help watch out for little Kole and I know she will.My prayers go out to your family.

I really don't even know what to say.. I just sat in front of my computer and bawled my eyes out. What a great tribute to an awesome little guy!

Great tribute to a great kid. I only met him a couple of times, but I always enjoy your stories and pictures on facebook of the little guy. Hang in there Kenny

That slideshow made me both cry and smile. Keep strong and love every moment of life. Don't hesitate to ask for anything. Your family is still in my prayers.

Traditional >>>------->

That was beautiful. I cried like a baby. I will probably never meet you but I'm so sorry for your loss. Great tribute to your son.

What a great tribute. The greatest test in life is loosing a close love one. Most all of us will go through it. When it happens to us,it really brings us to our knees. I have had some close love ones die this past year. I have seen many patients from car accidents. Some famly members die and some live. Helping the surviors through physical and emotional injuries is difficult.
My neighbor has four children. Three out of the four have died. He told me "they just got their work done early." He has a lot of faith and knowledge. Don't think you have lost all the experiences and opportunity to raise Kole. It is just put on hold for a while. Kole is just seperated from his family on earth for a while, but celebrating with family who have passed on. May our Heavenly Father continue to bless your family. You have a lot of people who love and support you.

Kenny, I will be praying for you and your family. Never forget that God loves you!

God bless you and your family Kenny and Carrie. My prayers are that your spirit is not broken and that you are nurtured and redeemed by our Lord in your loss. Koley was smiling in every picture on your tribute....you did him right and I'm sure he's in a great place now. Again, may God bless you richly....hang tough.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom