KONA TRIP (PICS!!)

never_catch

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 04:45AM (MST)[p]My brother came back from Hawaii yesterday afternoon. As soon as we got home from the airport he showed me a few disturbing pictures he had snapped before heading back to the states.

He spotted Kilo having a hard time getting another beer out of the cooler and I guess he ended up yelling at some hot beach who was trying to help him out!!
6808kilo.jpg

1248kilo2.jpg

Some 1911 fella had this cute lil lady giggling cuz he had lost his "floppy hat??"
78171911.jpg

Ole D13er was on the beach one day begging tourists to take a pic of him and the "slut-nami." I can't really blame him...
3571jb.jpg

Ransom's appearantly camera shy but he did manage to find himself a little head one day...
4430overton.jpg

~Z~

LMAO!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Looks like 1911 spent a little TOO much time laying out WITHOUT his gay, floppy hat on. Must've been laying on his back with his palms down! :)

5362imagesca5wmzbt.jpg

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I HATE SURPRISES 45 KNOWS THAT ....ITS NOT IN THE FORM OF A STD IS IT FROM HIM AND JB GOING ON A MANDATE LAST NIGHT ???

I'm not sure myself because I haven't been to the Korean bar.
But you can use your imagination now that he eats fried chicken and waffles.

I think the state of Hawaii will all breath a collective sigh of relief when these guys are on the plane and headed home.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 03:18PM (MST)[p]something tells me that this is 45's last trip to kona. i think rans is a bad influience

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11
>AT 03:18?PM (MST)

>
>something tells me that this is
>45's last trip to kona.
>i think rans is a
>bad influience

I am pretty sure it is 45 that is the bad influence on ransom.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom