Kuiu Bino Harness

jr8fish

THis is a hot topic recently...

I really like the looks of the kuiu bino harness system. It looks like it is the lightest and most streamline design out there. That is what I am looking for... no extra pockets, no bells and whistles, just a harness system that doesnt bounce when I jog, and one that protects my swaros from dust and precipitation. I do a lot of trail running for scouting so I want light weight and no bounce.

The only thing that concerns me is what prevents the bino holding bag from sagging down when you are using the binos? It looks like there is only one strap that goes around your torso that holds it to your chest. The other strap connects directly to the binos... leaving no upward pulling force when you are using the binos.

Anyone used this new harness and can comment on if it sags or bounces? Especially if the bag sags when the binos are in use?
Do you have to keep the chest strap super tight to keep them from sagging?

they just became availible to buy a couple days ago, so reviews arent really out yet, however, there is good info on Kuiu.com in the products services and on the forum. it looks great from what i've seen.

That is what I thought. I didnt know if somebody on the forum had the privilege of demoing one before they were released or something.

The harness doesn't take much tention at all to it keep from sagging, and it's very fast and simple to adjust torso tension when adding or taking off out layers. The amount of tension required to hold it in place isn't remotely enough to feel when huffing and puffing either. Also, it's just really nice to be able to fold the top portion down for easy access when they don't need to be fully covered. No magnets, no zippers, nothing to make noise when opening and closing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom