LA Dodgers Thread

No, sorry,.....they haven't been "anybody" for some years now!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

WHY NOT.......THERE ARE A FEW DODGERS FANS IN THE CALI FORUM. ITS NOT IMPORTANT WHAT TEAM YOU ROOT FOR.......BUT JUST THE FACT THAT YOUR A BASEBALL FAN IS GOOD...................YD.

Are you sure your not talking about the Brooklyn Dodgers from New York state?
I believe that LA does not have a baseball or football team. I was told by some drug dealer that Chavez Ravine was a high stakes rodeo and poker venue for undocumented workers.

WELL I'LL be DAM IT'S ABOUT TIME finally someone other than a SF fan.am in lets start. GO DODGERS.

I see the Dodger's opening day starter, Clayton Kershaw, gave up 11 hits the other day. He should be fine though.

Eel

Sorry to get your hopes up Cowboy. I was just curious to see if there really are any Dodger fans out there.

>WELL I'LL be DAM IT'S ABOUT
>TIME finally someone other than
>a SF fan.am in lets
>start. GO DODGERS.

who was the last semi-decent 1st basemen ? karros? they need to add some infield pop or they will go no where even in the pathetic n.l. west

It's spring training and sick off a couple you giants fans already spring BB don't mean crap.lets see when the games begin.i remember the 82 yr.after they won the WS they had the worst yr. ever. lost 4 or 5 games in spring and went down hill from there.

There's nothing like a Dodger fan.

852denise-milani-dodgers-32.jpg

8152denise-milani-11.jpg

Die HARD Dodger fan here..... And you one hit wonder giants.... talk all you want.... but remember who won the division the two years prior to last year... We will be back this year I got tickets next weekend to opening series... We will be beating on you giants to start the year.... GO DODGER BLUE.... and there are all kinds of women like that at DODGER games.

ANT

ANT.......I WAS WITH YA UNTIL YOU SAID: THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF WOMEN LIKE THAT AT DODGER GAMES....... "NOT TRUE"....YOU BETTER TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THAT GAL...............YD.

If you guys don't mind, i'd like to share of my thoughts on the Dodgers this Season.

Not very many out there seemed very concerned with your Team. I am! I think the Dodger have one of the better pitching staffs in Baseball, some pretty darn good hitters, and the best announcer in the game. They can beat anybody on a given day and they could possibly pull it all together and make it a tight race.

I see the Rox as the major Competition in the league along with our Giants, but who knows. Good luck this season!

Joey

Sageadvice...Don't mind at all you putting in your 2 cents.the Dodgers always have good pitching well above avg. anyway.they have a bunch of kids that need to pull their heads out of there asses and play hard.it was hard to watch the blundering baseball last year.they reminded me of bunch 8 and 10 yr. old playing ball.running the bases in the first week was awful.i think kemp is a good talent but dumb as a box of rocks.in the first week alone he lost 3 games for them by his base running.i don't take much from spring training.if we stay healthy we can win.them not picking up another pitcher and a big bat they have there work cut out for them. my dad was a giant fan ....till he died and me and him would go round and round about our teams.so i try keep my mouth from overloading my ass when i post about baseball...well the giants anyway.tony

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]Fernando Valenzuela threw out the first pitch tonight. It was cool to see him. I was at Candlestick Park the night he was a rookie and pitched for first time against the Giants. I'll never forget it. The Giants lost 7-1.:(

Eel

Slight PR problem with the beating of the off-duty AMR Giant fan. Hope he recovers. Too many thugs there now-a-days.

See that 3 out of 4 to start the season.... And against the Giants!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I hope we can go in there and sweep the giants.Some of them have no fingernails left.Maybe they'll start chewing on their shootin finger next we took 2 out of 3 from SD.at there place,2 out of 3 would bejust fine SF.I know some one is going to try to get back at what happened last week in LA.hope they just go and enjoy the game.GO DODGERS!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom