Land owner tag reviews

southslope82

Mule deer/Elk tags primarly
For those of you who have purchased a land owner/ voucher tag for Colorado.

I am wanting to hear what your guys thoughts were after the hunt?
Was it worth it to you?
Did you pay to much or feel like the tag could be worth more?
Would you or have you purchased again?
What kind of complications did you have with the tag or with the hunt?
Was it what you expected?
Any advice you might give a first time tag buyer?

I am just gathering my thoughts and ideas to a land owner tag. I have never purchased one before. I really have been eye balling alot of units/tags and still am not sure what I am going to do as most of it all depends what happens in the regular state draws.. Thank you

>Was it worth it to you?

yes

>Did you pay to much or
>feel like the tag could
>be worth more?

I feel the ones we buy are priced about right, but that price fluctuates with the current conditions of the deer/elk herd.

>Would you or have you purchased
>again?

Yep, beats burning points

>What kind of complications did you
>have with the tag or
>with the hunt?

no complications yet, just take care of the paper work

>Was it what you expected?

Yep

>Any advice you might give a
>first time tag buyer?

cater to the landowner a little once you get there and leave them your contact info.

What's up Matt. The old man retire and going to take you on a hunt in Colorado!!! Just making conversation. Hope you find a good hunt in Colorado and I will talk to you soon.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom