Land Seizure Action Needed!!!!!!

Hiker of the Woods

http://www.backcountryhunters.org/i...ion-needed-two-bad-wyoming-land-seizure-bills

Action Needed: Two Bad Wyoming Land Seizure Bills

Action Needed: Two Land Seizure Bills to Be Voted on Tomorrow!

Wyoming BHA Members:

We need your help ASAP to help stop two public land seizure bills from being introduced in the Wyoming legislature tomorrow. Please take a minute to call your legislator at (307) 777-7852 and urge them to vote ?no? on HB 126 and HB 142.

House Bill 126 would waste $100,000 taxpayer dollars on yet another state study of the management of your public lands. Rather than creating real solutions, this bill would unconstitutionally assert state land commission authority over federal land management decisions, all under the guise of improving public access.

House Bill 142 blatantly opens the door for a large-scale public land sell-off and/or transfer, leading to a loss of public hunting, fishing and recreation opportunity for all. This bill is unconstitutional and would be devastating for the American sportsman.

Please email or call your elected officials today at (307) 777-7852.

Thank you for taking action on this important issue.

Sent my emails and made my phone calls this morning. Nasty waste of much needed funds. With continued depression in coal production and O&G the push for State control will only get worse.

Both bills are dead. The failed introduction. It's still worth writing legislators because I'm sure the topic will surface again next year.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom