large pack

carterj16

I have a good day pack and also the badlands 4500. I'm looking for a 6000 inch pack. My buddy has the kuiu but doesn't love the pad that hits the lower back. I have also looked into the outdoorsman pack.
I do a lot of my business expenses on my sportsman warehouse card so also thinking of just getting a nice backpacking pack.
help me out with what large packs you like
thanks

If your buddy will let you take his kuiu for a test drive. It seems to not work at all for some people and really good for others. I like mine.

In my mind, if you are going for an extended trip you need something pretty sturdy.
My son and I both bought Mystery Ranch 6000 packs for our 10 day sheep/caribou hunts. They are a little heavy up front, but very well built/sturdy and hold up under extreme weight. They are pretty hard to beat in my mind.

My Kifaru is 14 years old and still going strong. Take a look around and see how many Eberlestock, Mystery Ranch and Kuiu packs you see for sale on craigslist and classifieds on hunting forums. You rarely see a Kifaru up for sale and when you do, its usually because the owner is buying another Kifaru.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom