Last day blond

lang

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-14 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-14 AT 05:28?PM (MST)

last day finally got a shot at this blond bear, not the biggest but I wasn't going to pass on one this light.
7249bear_small.jpg

Awesome colored bear. I was at the idfg office in Jerome on Monday night, finishing up on my youngest sons hunter safety. There was a group of hunters that were checking in 3 cinnamon phase bears. (That's impressive to say the least). Lots of great colored bears being harvested this year. Congrats on the blonde bruin!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 02:15PM (MST)[p]It actually cost me some footage. We had a good bull hitting our bear bait more than the bears and I thought it was him when I saw bits of the color coming through the trees and pulled the camera off my tripod thinking I wasn't going to shoot and was going to film a nice bull in velvet. Then a bear pops out and I had to take a minute to reattach the camera. Did get the kill shot after I don't know how many years attempting to get one on film with a bow.

Ya, but we had some computer issues for a few weeks so I haven't even started to play with it yet. My wife get a little territorial about the computer when it's working fine...when it's not I just stay away.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-14 AT 05:32PM (MST)[p]http://youtu.be/5Zau8PpRbTw
Finally got a little footage thrown together cause I knew it wouldn't happen if I wait another couple weeks.

That was a way cool video and I really liked how you edited all together. Every year my wife wants me to arrow a blonde but I have only had a few ever come in and for various reasons haven't been able to get a blonde.

Congrats on the bear and a great hunt

I've been doin the bear thing for about twenty years and only have seen one cub that was this light in '09. So I was stoked when he came in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom