Last NR AZ hunter education class for 2011!

DonMartin

Very Active Member
For those that missed out on the January class, we will be offering one more NR (supplemental) class at the Mohave Sportsman Club range in Kingman on April 2, 2011. Class times will be from 7 a.m. (AZ time) to 7 p.m.

In order to take this class, which is limited to the first 45 who register, you must have taken and graduated from any hunter education program in the U.S. since 1980.

You must call Mr. Dave Williams at the AZ G&F Dept. at 623-235-7434 and then you must FAX your hunter ed card to him at 623-236-7903.

Miss this class and you'll have to wait until January 2012 before we do another one.

If you take this class you will earn a permanent bonus point for ALL of Arizona's big game species. AND this point will be on for the 2011 deer and sheep draw.

If you have any questions, give me a call at 928-681-4867 or by e-mail at [email protected]

Don Martin
Master Instructor
AZ Hunter Education
Region III

Not sure, but Master Instructor Hank Schucking from Page is really motivated and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a class forthcoming.

You don't want to come to Kingman? :)

Don Martin

Wouldn't mind coming to Kingman, but Page is a lot closer. My boy is not in the top bonus point pool, so it is not critical we get it this year, but would like to get it soon. If they do not start one in Page by next year, you may be seeing us.

Correction! Dave Williams phone number at the Phoenix office is 623-236-7434.

Sorry about that!

Don Martin

Quick question - My step-son & I took the 70 Q online test & reserved spots for the 5 hour field day in Yuma March 12th. Is the test they give afterwards just about the material covered in the field day?........or is it a full test similar to the online one? Thanks.

Zim:

I'm not sure, but I think the test is over everything you were suppose to know.

Call Dave in Phx and he can tell you for sure.

Don

Don,

I am a non-res and would like to get the hunter ed bonus point. I am not able to make the April class in Kingman. Can I take the online test and then attend the March 12 class to qualify for the bonus point.

thanks,
skeet

Nope, the online class will have a field day either May 7 or the 14th. Jim Jett and Jim Rich will handle.

We do not have the online people take the same field day as our regular class students, which will have a field day on March 20th.

Sorry.

Check with G&F and see if someone else is having a online field day before ours and take that one.

Don Martin

Online field day is May 7th here in Kingman. If you want to take it, contact Dave Williams in Phx and get signed up.

Don Martin
Master Instructor
Region III
AZ Hunter Education

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom